tumblr_inline_o7i80zdq2l1r4uze5_500.gifv

a3cfc0e39840c64b9ff24055f4747332.gif

MEGAN: 6

TOM: 7

REI: 9

CHRIS: 10

NICO: 10

CHRIS

She's a mood and I live for her, but out of these ones she's my least favourite clone.

9. FELIX "FEE" DAWKINS

FelixWork.gif

tumblr_otvfeazbvc1rgvfxho4_1280.gif

CHRIS: 5

TOM: 5

REI: 8

MEGAN: 9

NICO: 9

CHRIS

I really love Felix but I am afraid that he may be overlooked so I am ranking him a bit higher than I would have had originally.

8. SIOBHÁN "S" SADLER

fdce47ab1e95eb2361d341d544db378b.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=18439316

REI: 2

NICO: 6

MEGAN: 8

CHRIS: 9

TOM: 10

CHRIS

I really like Siobhan too but she's not measurable to the rest - a Top 10 is incredibly hard to rank.

7. DELPHINE CORMIER

380ea83dfb10bde9a54ea77723269031.gif

tumblr_o8m3pbwxqv1sz0dvso1_500.gif

NICO: 4

CHRIS: 6

MEGAN: 7

TOM: 8

REI: 10

NICO

She became my fave non-clone character pretty much from the start and that almost never let up (I was over the moon when she reappeared at the end of S4). She managed to be endearing, interesting and shady all at the same time while remaining likeable the entire way through. I honestly don't know what else to say bc she's just great and I can't imagine people not liking the character LMAO. I hope she beats out all the non-clones in the Top 10 but even if she doesn't I'm just happy she is here bc she deserves it.

CHRIS

Love Evelyne's portrayal of Delphine, plus French-Canadian :wub: 

6. DONNIE HENDRIX

Nedslmn.gif

Orphan-Black-1.gif?w=500&q=75

CHRIS: 4

NICO: 5

REI: 5

TOM: 9

MEGAN: 10

CHRIS

The better partner and one of the best supporting character of the series.

NICO

I did everything in my power to make sure he got here and yeah, only 5th place from me. But tbf this is Tatiana Maslany's opus as far as acting goes so Donnie can only do so much (and well, there is another non-clone that I love more). But Donnie still was amazing and hilarious in his own right. Just the Hendrixes in general are the greatest comedy asset the show had, and they used them extremely well. From him killing Leekie by accident in a car, his brief stint as a drug dealer, him interacting with Helena, he was just so over his head and it was too much fun to look away.

5. RACHEL DUNCAN

here-Rachel-Duncan.gif

W0fl.gif

MEGAN: 5

REI: 6

TOM: 6

CHRIS: 7

NICO: 7

CHRIS

I just love the HBIC portrayal of her, and Tatiana does a good job at making you want to root for her especially in the end.

NICO

Rachel basically took over the role of main villain for the entire run of the show the moment she came in and never let it go. The only person that can be a strong enough villain and match Tatiana Maslany is Tatiana herself. Legend things. She cold, manipulative and driven in a way that's both incredible and disgusting to watch. Also she got to sit out most of the BS that was the Castor storyline so we stan her luck. With that said I feel her story is probably the most unbalanced of the clones, and why she only places 7th for me. She's all of these incredible yet terrible things but we never really get a ton of fleshing out for her in a way that feels fully complete (at least to me, they did try a lot with the Susan bits). But yeah, I feel like a more solid counterpoint in her story could have put her a lot higher for me, but as it is this is where she lands.

Edited by Steven_

4. SARAH MANNING

original.gif

original.gif

MEGAN: 1

TOM: 1

REI: 4

CHRIS: 8

NICO: 8

CHRIS

I do like Sarah but I find it interesting that she's in the middle of the pack when it comes to character or the Clones despite being the "lead".

NICO

I'm not surprised that I ranked her the lowest out of the "main" clones bc even though she wasn't my least fave at the start of the show, she sorta grabbed my attention less and less as the show went on. I still think Sarah is a fantastic lead tho: she's strong, savvy, and quick on her feet. Also that initial scene alone of her watching Beth's suicide is still chilling af. Her and her family make a really strong anchor point for the entire series, at their best they can almost match the pure amazingness that are the clones (and watching Tatiana just act her ass off is always great lol). But yeah even though I like her, she's not my fave clone, not by a long shot actually.

3. COSIMA NIEHAUS

Bw9D.gif

EagerCloseGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

NICO: 1

CHRIS: 3

MEGAN: 4

TOM: 4

REI: 7

CHRIS

I just love Cosima and always enjoyed her storyline in the series.

NICO

As much as I love what every other character in the show represents, Cosima is the core of the show. Yeah, Sarah might be the anchor character that connects the everyone else, Cosima feels like the one that truly represents the show as a whole. She's fun in her own way, brilliant beyond words with genetics, and kind and caring in a way that sometimes puts her at a disadvantage. She represents science with humanity and with purpose in the show, and there is no one I would rather have as a representative for this show.

2. HELENA

tumblr_n771uzg25G1r4v6zvo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8ifuzfkDe1rgvfxho3_540.gifv

REI: 1

CHRIS: 2

MEGAN: 2

NICO: 3

TOM: 3

CHRIS

She's such a complex & interesting character and I really enjoyed how Tatiana portrayed her.

NICO

I think one of pitfalls that Helena, Alison and Cosima avoid (and that Sarah and Rachel unfortunately don't, and that's why they are lower in my ranking) is that they have just the right amount of fun in their storylines to balance the characters in a perfect way. And it's also hilarious that I'm discussing this on Helena of all the clones when she started as the crazy clone from hell that was raised by Proletheans. But that's the beauty of her character. While a lot of discussions on the show's topic can devolve into nature vs nuture, Helena is a perfect example of overcoming the way she was raised. She was raised to be a clone killer, and her journey has some awful lows (the entire way her babies came to be is traumatic af, self-mutilation, her upbringing) but we also see her reach some incredible highs during the show's run (her takedown of the drug dealers is iconic, her stay with the Hendrix family, and just her relationship to the clone club). Her story is by far the most wild in terms of having extreme opposites in light and dark, good and evil. But it's Tatiana Maslany after all, and she sells it flawlessly.

1. ALISON HENDRIX

tumblr_np484oMbt51rgvfxho1_500.gif

Alison.gif

CHRIS: 1

NICO: 2

TOM: 2

MEGAN: 3

REI: 3

CHRIS

She's a queen and the queen of the clones. She's truly a mood and easily my favourite character.

NICO

I love my top 2 so much, but I think #2 is the right spot for Alison. That doesn't make undermine how awesome and funny she is. If there is any character that I could count to crack me up and make me laugh, it was Alison. She was just a suburban mom that was always on the verge of a mental breakdown (or burning her entire world to ashes with all the clone drama that surrounded her). She was the core of the humor in the series, and added much needed fun when the other plots were flying in all sort of random tangents. When the other plot points veered off too far into sci-fi/sciene, they always had Alison (and the Hendrix family) to fall back on to add a much needed sense of normalcy.

ROUND 6

GLEE

8c48836be496df365180d99aee7a438b.gif

CHARACTERS

Will Schuester

Rachel Berry

Finn Hudson

Sue Sylvester

Kurt Hummel

Mercedes Jones

Quinn Fabray

Santana Lopez

Brittany Pierce

Artie Abrams

Tina Cohen-Chang

Noah Puckerman

Sam Evans

Blaine Anderson

Mike Chang

Emma Pillsbury

Terri Schuester

Burt Hummel

Coach Beiste

Unique Adams

Ryder Lynn

Alistair
April Rhodes
Azimio
Becky Jackson
Bryan Ryan
Carl Howell
Carole Hummel
Dave Karofsky
Dustin Goolsby
Grace Hitchens
Harmony
Holly Holliday
Jacob Ben Israel
Jake Puckerman
Jane Hayward
Jean Sylvester
Jesse St. James
Joe Hart
Kendra Giardi
Ken Tanaka
Kitty Wilde
Lauren Zizes
Madison McCarthy
Marley Rose
Mason McCarthy
Matt Rutherford
Millie Rose
Myron Muskovitz
Principal Figgins
Roderick Meeks
Rod Remington
Rory Flanagan
Roz Washington
Sandy Ryerson
Sebastian Smythe
Shelby Corcoran
Spencer Porter
Sugar Motta
Sunshine Corazón

RANKERS

Diana

Elliott

Chris

Sola

Amanda 

Derek

Megan 

Wallace

Victoria

It's time for Round 6!

First, all rankers must each choose one character to give immunity to for the next two rounds. The character you choose will be safe until the Top 18, but won't have a guaranteed spot in the Top 10.

@*Diana @Elliott @*Chris @Solaris @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @totes4totes @*Wallace @1234567890

You all have 24 hours to make your decisions. Please post your picks ASAP.

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (Round 6: Glee)