TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

12 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I quit OUAT like halfway through. I think around Frozen...the show just jumped the shark way too much

Lol my mom watched it and would give me recaps and I was so confused. My friend also watched it and she was like “I can’t escape it. I’m trapped. I hate it all and yet here I am watching it”

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

Lol my mom watched it and would give me recaps and I was so confused. My friend also watched it and she was like “I can’t escape it. I’m trapped. I hate it all and yet here I am watching it”

literally me. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, totes4totes said:

My friend also watched it and she was like “I can’t escape it. I’m trapped. I hate it all and yet here I am watching it”

—Me watching the ninth season of HIMYM as it aired.

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

I'll definitely have my rankings in on Monday. I just have to watch like 10 episodes to remember if I liked Kate more than she annoyed me. 

Lol I'm trying to decide if I don't like Kate, or if it's just because I don't like Evangeline Lilly :dead:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I'll definitely have my rankings in on Monday. I just have to watch like 10 episodes to remember if I liked Kate more than she annoyed me. 

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I'm trying to decide if I don't like Kate, or if it's just because I don't like Evangeline Lilly :dead:

Do I not like Kate or do I not like jack and Kate just had a lot of scenes with jack 🤔

• Like 1