The Good Looking Guys On The Voice

iloveadam

I was watching the new season of TV Norway, and heard a hot guy named Erlend. Quite wondering who are the handsome guys ever be on TV US. 

I remember Corey Kent White, he's pretty hot for my taste. Gyth is very good looking as well.

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I don't like the idea of this thread. No shade though, just my opinion.

Ikr? If i'm going to The Voice, the last thing i want is to people to talk only about my looks instead of my Voice (i'm ugly and i can't sing either, so that's never gonna happen, but you get my point 😅)

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I don't like the idea of this thread. No shade though, just my opinion.

In the old server, there were several "appreciation" threads dedicated to "hot" female contestants. Lots of pictures. That was years ago, arguably different times.

Edited by season1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

In the old server, there were several "appreciation" threads dedicated to "hot" female contestants. Lots of pictures. That was years ago, arguably different times.

Wasn't there one for Samantha Howell :whut:

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Wasn't there one for Samantha Howell :whut:

I forgot about that. I remembered a couple ones on the old IDF. 

Anyway, I have no problems with topics about contestant's looks, male or female. If it's entirely about the voice and not personality or looks or it factor or other appealing characteristics, this show should be on radio.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, season1 said:

Anyway, I have no problems with topics about contestant's looks, male or female. If it's entirely about the voice and not personality or looks or it factor or other appealing characteristics, this show should be on radio.

I'll note that the coaches are turned away for what I assume to be the purpose of not being influenced by people's appearance, so part of the premise I think is that looks should not matter. Of course, they still do, and the future rounds aren't the same way, so I see your point. I think this kind of thread is probably fine if everyone remains respectful 🙂

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

If people can make threads that are blatantly about ogling at pretty female contestants on this forum, I don't see why this thread cannot exist. 

As for the topic.... just look at my signature for some examples. 😇

Ok, fair enough. 

If i'm being honest, i had the biggest crush on Sid last season, i mean, i loved his voice and artistry, but we gotta admit, that man is handsome asf. (Same with Corey this season, i mean, look at those blue eyes 😍)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, fair enough. 

If i'm being honest, i had the biggest crush on Sid last season, i mean, i loved his voice and artistry, but we gotta admit, that man is handsome asf. (Same with Corey this season, i mean, look at those blue eyes 😍)

I definitely think Sid is handsome in a hipster-folk sort of way. And the juxtaposition of his look with his voice is fascinating.

This season, Corey is definitely my pick for most good-looking male. He's the perfect embodiment of that alt-rock dude aesthetic.

And full disclosure: when it comes to men, I prefer older, so yes, I also find Todd, Josh K and even Pete good-looking.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, fair enough. 

10 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I definitely think Sid is handsome in a hipster-folk sort of way. And the juxtaposition of his look with his voice is fascinating.

This season, Corey is definitely my pick for most good-looking male. He's the perfect embodiment of that alt-rock dude aesthetic.

And full disclosure: when it comes to men, I prefer older, so yes, I also find Todd, Josh K and even Pete good-looking.

10 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Agree with this lol, but I’d add Victor and Awari in there too!

i may or may not have a crush on Corey🤫 he’s just so handsome and cute I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 1