S21: Will the Arianators actually overcome Minivan's voting?

Misirlou

S21: Will the Arianators actually overcome Minivan's voting?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure, we'll see

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I don’t think we can judge because we have never seen her impact on the Show yet. And we’ve never seen what her fans are capable of

Yeah, this is pretty much for us to look back and see if we were right or we flopped.

• Like 1

IF Ariana tells the Arianators to vote and they follow their queen (that's a big IF), I think they can neutralize — but not overpower — Minivan, meaning that Team Blake artists/country artists won't inherently have an advantage when it comes to voting. With both crazy stan groups effectively neutralized, the casuals would most likely determine who the winner of The Voice would be and that wouldn't necessarily be a country artist. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

IF Ariana tells the Arianators to vote and they follow their queen (that's a big IF), I think they can neutralize — but not overpower — Minivan, meaning that Team Blake artists/country artists won't inherently have an advantage when it comes to voting. With both crazy stan groups effectively neutralized, the casuals would most likely determine who the winner of The Voice would be and that wouldn't necessarily be a country artist. 🧐

The casuals already determine the winner, that's why Blake/country don't win every season. Gwen won last season with a teen pop artist.  You might see a change in the top 5, but given that they've moved to coach quota even that would be negligible. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The casuals already determine the winner, that's why Blake/country don't win every season. Gwen won last season with a teen pop artist.  You might see a change in the top 5, but given that they've moved to coach quota even that would be negligible. 

I think the issue is that the casual viewers and voters lean towards country in the first place. They also don’t like “edgy” artists and pop or rock singers would be more likely to be that, country singers less so. I still firmly believe that Lauren Duski lost a chunk of casual voters because she dared to wear a nose ring.

• Haha 1

I am bittersweet and torn about her debut. While she is relevant as her songs are massively played in this season (or maybe it's just advertising?), I think she will make the panel less diversified. Adam, Gwen and even Nick had rock vibes, on the other side Ariana's genre collides with John's R&B and Kelly's pop, making as a result the choice of contestants less plural. Also I think there were other pop singers who already worked well as advisors such as Rihanna and Taylor and I would rather choose them than a brand new one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

No. Miley has a big fanbase, but the regular viewers of the show didn’t like her. We saw how that worked out. 

Miley’s fanbase isn’t near as big as Arianas is. So u can’t judge her impact based off of Miley who was ver controversial with a weaker fanbase

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

No. Miley has a big fanbase, but the regular viewers of the show didn’t like her. We saw how that worked out. 

7 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Miley’s fanbase isn’t near as big as Arianas is. So u can’t judge her impact based off of Miley who was ver controversial with a weaker fanbase

Miley's fanbase also isn't nearly as loyal. You could get away with insulting Miley but you do not want to mess with the Arianators. The same goes for Gaga's Lil Monsters, Nicki's Barbz, and the BTS Army. Don't mess with any of them if you know what's good for you. 😬

Edited by disney1024

Just now, disney1024 said:

Miley's fanbase also isn't nearly as loyal. You could get away with insulting Miley but you do not want to mess with the Arianators. The same goes for Gaga's Lil Monsters, Nicki's Barbz, and the BTS Army. Don't mess with any of them if you know what's good for you. 😬

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

43 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Sounds like I picked the right time to stop watching the show. :haha:

If it were Taylor Swift...then I think it would make a difference.  We’ll see with Ariana. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If it were Taylor Swift...then I think it would make a difference.  We’ll see with Ariana. 

Taylor gives me Voice coach vibes (probably bc she was a mega-mentor for 2 seasons). Ariana does not so I hope she proves me wrong lol 😂 

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Taylor gives me Voice coach vibes (probably bc she was a mega-mentor for 2 seasons). Ariana does not so I hope she proves me wrong lol 😂 

Taylor would be acceptable to most of minivan, I think. There’s always going to be a few haters when it’s a female coach. I think Ariana will have a lot of them, but we’ll see!

• Like 1