The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I haven’t stated my thoughts on this leak yet, but I can make judgements after watching them twice

Hailey and LiBianca both did a good job with their songs, but I would pick Hailey based on personal preference. It’s hard to tell that she is only 15 because she sounds very experienced. If the comeback is real, I hope that Hailey gets it for Blake.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think this might be Blake's only matchup of the night. 

The only other Blake KO I could see shown the same night would be Peedy vs. Berritt (but with Berritt’s treatment on the show, I’m skeptical of it being anywhere near the premiere, so I’m with you on Libianca and Hailey being his only Monday matchup).

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If LiBianca managed to make it to the lives over someone who sang Blake’s own song in front of him, I think she’s probably getting the save barring a flop worse than Maroon 5 in the Super Bowl halftime show.

LMAOOO you know this is bad when people don't even use Carribean Queen as a reference anymore 👀

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Two contestants that everyone expected to win their Knockouts in the spoilers

Yeah lol.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Samuel beating Brittany is one of the biggest shockers I've seen since I started reading spoilers.

I think almost everybody expected Samuel to be paired with Sabrina, and the winner predictions varied there.

I think Hailey’s song choice has a lot to do with Facebook preferring her performance. 😉 Blake heard her sing his song live, and didn’t pick her, so…

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Hailey’s song choice has a lot to do with Facebook preferring her performance. 😉 Blake heard her sing his song live, and didn’t pick her, so…

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected. 

Seriously though, kudos to her for not only having the guts to sing her coach’s song in front of him, but for navigating a nationally televised competition at 15 after being rejected the first time and making it this far.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Seriously though, kudos to her for not only having the guts to sing her coach’s song in front of him, but for navigating a nationally televised competition at 15 after being rejected the first time and making it this far.

I think she’s better off eliminated. She can get gigs, as she has in the past, and won’t have as much reality show stench to overcome. I know this sounds blunt, but I’m 100% serious about this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected

there were a couple spots where she noticeably hit bum notes. I still preferred her performance, don't get me wrong, but its probably why Blake didn't pick her.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

there were a couple spots where she noticeably hit bum notes. I still preferred her performance, don't get me wrong, but its probably why Blake didn't pick her.

She did, but the goods she brought throughout the rest of the performance made up for it big time. Plus her confidence is off the charts.

Speaking about singing Blake's song in front of him, people say that John is the hardest one to impress of the panel, but its always been Blake from what I've observed. Or at least he doesn't show it as much as the other 3 (any other 3) coaches. 

On 8/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, jus.willy said:

5 - LiBianca (everything i wanted) vs. Hailey Green (God’s Country - Blake)

-Hailey played electric guitar, very good

-LiBianca “is a masterclass performer” - John

-her arrangement was similar to Pia’s but less percussion and slower. Unlike Pia and Cedrice, she NAILED it

-Blake said Libianca had a close connection to the song

They showed John’s comment in the final cut, and I remembered it was listed here

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic