The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Hmmm… the fact that they are three different people means they have less time to have each member’s personality fleshed out, making it less likely for the audience to connect with them. I know their SM numbers are good, but until the lives start I wouldn’t read too much into them.

well... we know that Bekah has that "aw, shucks" (even literally said it) personality that they love :haha:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbf, they have the least Ariantor friendly song choice in the blinds and were georestricted for the first 12ish hours after being posted, so I’m not surprised they’re lagging slightly behind

Yep. You have Ed Sheeran (Vaughn), Maren Morris (Katie), who has crossover appeal, Ella Eyre (Katherine), who is less well known but this song is pretty popular, and of course, Olivia Rodrigo (Chavon) who needs no explanation.

On the other hand, there's John Denver for Jim and Sasha, and most of them wont be able to place him even if they happened to be listening to "Country Roads" at the same time.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I hope they leak someone who is not closer material. Gymani was a closer, Vaughn wasn’t. I just pray it’s someone with 2/3 chairs to turn and someone who makes Lives. Last Year it was Carter, Season 17 was Josie, Season 15 was Dave.

Raquel :wub:

It is weird to think that the next leak is almost here, especially since we got 4 extra auditions this week than we normally do.

Also, there will probably be 2 Four Chair auditions next week so they could leak one of the two. If not they could leak a three chair that makes lives.

Besides the four remaining 4 chair turns I think there will probably be three more 3 chair turns during the rest of auditions, so probably 2 four chair and 1 three chair on Monday 

I guess this is their only opportunity to leak Carson, since everyone else has a steal in theirs, and neither of his remaining performances seem leak worthy. Holly’s KO and Raquel and Hailey’s battle are all possible later on. Considering they leaked Avery Roberson last season, it’s definitely possible

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I guess this is their only opportunity to leak Carson, since everyone else has a steal in theirs, and neither of his remaining performances seem leak worthy. Holly’s KO and Raquel and Hailey’s battle are all possible later on. Considering they leaked Avery Roberson last season, it’s definitely possible

Personally, I’d guess it’s Carson or Hailey - Carson sates the Blake fans and knocks out the “Blake artist being leaked” requirement for the season, while Hailey actually makes lives + has the “Only 13!!!” thing to beat people over the head with.

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Doesn’t anyone still think they’ll leak Holly?

As soon as IDF all starts collectively saying they'll save her for the episode, she will be leaked :haha: So, what are you waiting for guys?