The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah, the Hailey Mia celebration thread will need to wait until it's clear that the Ariana/Holly combo flopped. 

It’s going to take a few rounds to sort it all out. This isn’t a cookie cutter season, since we don’t have much minivan bait. 

GNT delivered a better vocal performance

and more creative performance and the harmonies were outstanding, best non-solo act BA ever and it’s not even close. Jim&Sasha IMO were really good , but GNT does seem to be more versatile and can basically sing anything. I LOVED the familial bond and the emotion from acts.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm still waiting to clear my doubts on Hailey Mia. Not sure where I stand yet in regarding her chances

If she could deliver live and sing some not a lot of minivan friendly songs or songs that that were similar to Brynn Cartllli , Koryn Hawthorn, and  Carter Rubin ,  IMO she’ll go really far , plus her coach is Kelly , and Kelly out of all the coaches in the history of the voice does best with teens and they actually improve someway or another when ever they are on her team , I don’t find that as a coincidence.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

🤔

Yv0IgP2.jpg

I will say I'm hesitant as well, but she has a great voice, appealing tone and overall a talented artist.

She could win, but it will depend on her first live show performance IMO. If she can defeat Jeremy and GNT, its yet to be seen, but I think she can very well do it.

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I will say I'm hesitant as well, but she has a great voice, appealing tone and overall a talented artist.

She could win, but it will depend on her first live show performance IMO. If she can defeat Jeremy and GNT, its yet to be seen, but I think she can very well do it.

I understand. I have some hesitation as well, because of inexperience. I have hesitations for all of them for one reason or another. For some, it’s not a question of whether they will perform well, but whether they can get enough votes. There isn’t one clear cut favorite. Having said that, there was plenty of hesitation and doubt about Brynn, Chevel, and Carter, because there was no evidence they could excel under the bright lights. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I understand. I have some hesitation as well, because of inexperience. I have hesitations for all of them for one reason or another. For some, it’s not a question of whether they will perform well, but whether they can get enough votes. There isn’t one clear cut favorite. Having said that, there was plenty of hesitation and doubt about Brynn, Chevel, and Carter, because there was no evidence they could excel under the bright lights. 

Agreed with that.

I will add though that Hailey's KO song isn't exactly "breakout" material. The three teens stated had amazing songs that got Minivan to accept them as finalists, the very least. Of course Hailey can perform well on "Arcade" But I'm not sure Minivan will back her right away, especially if GNT and Jeremy have more appealing songs and do even decently well. I think Kelly's PVs will be seen once the Playoff numbers come in and how they perform overall.

Hailey can get them to back her, but I have less confidence in that then I did with Brynn/Chevel/Carter, who we all saw as finalists at least after their KOs.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Agreed with that.

I will add though that Hailey's KO song isn't exactly "breakout" material. The three teens stated had amazing songs that got Minivan to accept them as finalists, the very least. Of course Hailey can perform well on "Arcade" But I'm not sure Minivan will back her right away, especially if GNT and Jeremy have more appealing songs and do even decently well. I think Kelly's PVs will be seen once the Playoff numbers come in and how they perform overall.

Hailey can get them to back her, but I have less confidence in that then I did with Brynn/Chevel/Carter, who we all saw as finalists at least after their KOs.

Addison didn’t have a minivan friendly song for her KO. She just sort off grew on the audience over time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Addison didn’t have a minivan friendly song for her KO. She just sort off grew on the audience over time. 

Which is what I'm hoping for Hailey. Grab their attention in BA and KOs, then in the Playoffs she can reel them in(with hopefully a friendlier song) Then easily get a PV, and enter the Finale as Kelly's frontrunner.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Which is what I'm hoping for Hailey. Grab their attention in BA and KOs, then in the Playoffs she can reel them in(with hopefully a friendlier song) Then easily get a PV, and enter the Finale as Kelly's frontrunner.

Yes, it will all come down the playoffs for her. 

6 hours ago, Daillon said:

GNT probably will have the advantage of being their coach’s favorite. But I’m still not confident about “folksy” groups doing well with the audience in the long run.

Something going on with these kids.  GNT - the only act in the first 2 episodes without a backstory, and still garnering a ton of attention on social media.  3 young adults, with 3 personalities, each appealing to a different segment of fans, and when combined are a unique product that resonates with a broad range of fans.  I hope they mix up their musical selections and show their range.  2 other trios still to come... and so much talent yet to be seen.

Edited by Joeamos
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

Something going on with these kids.  GNT - the only act in the first 2 episodes without a backstory, and still garnering a ton of attention on social media.  3 young adults, with 3 personalities, each appealing to a different segment of fans, and when combined are a unique product that resonates with a broad range of fans.  I hope they mix up their musical selections and show their range.  2 other trios still to come... and so much talent yet to be seen.

Hmmm… the fact that they are three different people means they have less time to have each member’s personality fleshed out, making it less likely for the audience to connect with them. I know their SM numbers are good, but until the lives start I wouldn’t read too much into them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Hmmm… the fact that they are three different people means they have less time to have each member’s personality fleshed out, making it less likely for the audience to connect with them. I know their SM numbers are good, but until the lives start I wouldn’t read too much into them.

That's a good point. They kicked off the season but the audience doesnt really know their personalities. But they are guaranteed to skip montages in pre lives so I hope they dig into their story on next rounds.

Also, I've seen people commenting that this is an unfriendly season for Minivan, and I agree. 

I could have seen them fall for Carson and The Cunningham Sisters, but they got cut off. 

R&B/Soul Wendy doesnt fit that description , nor rockabilly showman Peedy. Their other alterations ( Country Wendy and Folk/Country Peedy) would have been more material for them. Still, I dont think they'll have a problem being Blake's Top 2.

As a whole, its gonna come down to performances and who happens to grab them the most, since there's no male country left.

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I've seen people commenting that this is an unfriendly season for Minivan, and I agree. 

I could have seen them fall for Carson and The Cunningham Sisters, but they got cut off. 

R&B/Soul Wendy doesnt fit that description , nor rockabilly showman Peedy. Their other alterations ( Country Wendy and Folk/Country Peedy) would have been more material for them. Still, I dont think they'll have a problem being Blake's Top 2.

As a whole, its gonna come down to performances and who happens to grab them the most, since there's no male country left.

love to see it ! 

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

WOW, GNT has 2.5 M views on FB surpassing Vaughn the first leak of the season, and Gymani has the highest views on YT with 1.9 M surpassing Vaughn too on YT. GNT are really dominating on FB and Gymani on YT.  Jim&Sasha have the most views on IG.

Also, All of Aris contestants have over 1M on YouTube except for Jim&Sasha.