The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I mean getting 20k followers in just a few days is kind of powerful. What other artist could do this for someone? But yeah I’m intrigued to see what will happen in battles. But I was mainly speaking for her finalist and possibly semi finalists.

You don't get what I'm saying. This was about Gymani's coach pick and you claimed Ariana has a known power to give platforms and used that as an argument she should've picked Ariana. Yet all proof of this power is from after the show aired. Gymani could've went of speculation but not from knowing something. That's it, I'm done.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, "Tulsa Time". Interesting song for a blind audition. I'll check it out when I have time.

Savvy pick - classic song by Don Williams, country HOF guy with 17 number 1's, and one that many in TV's audience will know and admire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

…mom’s a big Don Williams fan and she liked Ethan Lively last season (who was the same age + genre and also left at KOs from Team Blake). Preparing myself to watch her get attached to Carson over the rest of the cast and get mad at Lana for taking him out🤪

Already preparing for the Facebook meltdowns when Carson gets eliminated. Especially with him being one of the only country singers in Knockouts 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

You don't get what I'm saying. This was about Gymani's coach pick and you claimed Ariana has a known power to give platforms and used that as an argument she should've picked Ariana. Yet all proof of this power is from after the show aired. Gymani could've went of speculation but not from knowing something. That's it, I'm done.

no I get what your saying. I’m just saying with someone who has over 200M followers you should expect to gain a good number of supporters.  I’m sure Aris social media power played a part in some of her teams reasons for choosing her also. But yeah let’s dead this.

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Already preparing for the Facebook meltdowns when Carson gets eliminated. Especially with him being one of the only country singers in Knockouts 

Hopefully him losing to someone who also is country-ish and sounds the part (Lana) will soften the blow a bit, but I doubt it.

Carson’s okay, not super into his tone but he’s got a decent voice and can use it well + he’s a likable kid. If Holly wasn’t also going to be Monday night, I think he’d close (but you know Holly’s gonna close so they can milk the “Ariana using her block” thing as long as they can) but since that’s not the case I’m betting he’s our opener, especially since it’s rare to have back-to-back four chair turn auditions.

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Can Lana pull of a win this season since she is the most country inclined out of all the artists post KO?

If Peedy and Wendy weren’t there, I’d say she’d make semifinals (and she still might), but being over 25 and a female country artist are two strikes against her, especially if she goes more country-pop than classic country.

I do think she’ll make at least the top 10 without issue IF (big if) she ends up being Blake’s save, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he feels very comfortable on stage!

Just a theory, but I would argue there were some nerves in the beginning (the weakest part of the performance imo). Once he got the first chair turn, he was much better, probably due to him being more relaxed.

• Like 1

Got to watch it and he was really good. Loved the texture of his voice and he really seemed to be at home on stage.

The fiddle, which is a strength of his, sadly ended up being his demise. Had he stuck with guitar and singing, he likely would have made lives, and probably finale considering he is indeed Minivan bait.

I'm fairly certain Blake planned to advance Carson when he paired him with Lana, but he didnt deliver, hence why he got cut off.

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I'd actually bet a lot of money he'd save LiBianca over Lana in a heartbeat.

I’m torn because Lana’s country (Blake’s roots) vs. LiBianca being an unexpected pick (which Blake also tends to hang onto).

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him save LiBianca and have Lana end up in the Wildcard round a la S17 where Gracee went into the wildcard (which IMO is the likeliest scenario), but I need to see him interact with both women more before I make that call for certain one way or the other. 

• Like 1