The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

how did that get four chairs? 

edit: I guess it was alright, but not my cup of tea. I feel like he had more power in his TikTok covers.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

First of all, I have said all along I didn’t think his vocals are where they need to be to compete on this show, and nothing here made me change my mind. But, that doesn’t mean he can’t have a meaningful career in a few years, if he keeps working at it, and his voice will mature. But, here’s what I don’t understand….why does he keep chasing reality TV shows, with his background and connections? IMO, being eliminated early is the best thing that could have happened to him, because it gives him a chance in the future. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

Anyone know if we already have Arianator reactions to Carson? I'll assume they won't care about him and will have no problem with him picking Blake over Ariana on Monday night.

lol I don’t think they even bothered to watch it just from seeing “this country” the video on Twitter isn’t getting a lot of traction at all. And IG is better. YouTube is doing pretty good though. They all know he isn’t for Ari 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

His rasp is incredible. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

He's actually 3rd now when it comes to like/react numbers! just 9k behind GNT, 43k (Vaughn still has the highest with 55k)

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Torres said:

It seems female country singers don't get good reception from minivan as compared to male singers. 

There have been exceptions throughout seasons, but yeah, pretty much. It helps if they're teen girls as well.

Edited by Misirlou

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It seems like it.

Of course, I'm still cautious, since this is not an absolute guarantee that he will make finale, but this is definitely a good sign.

Samuel seems like one of John’s PV’s (and his potential TCO, seeing how he kept him over his only 4 chair turn)

• Like 1