The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, Voicelover222 said:

Can we not call artists who are still very talented and are following their dreams “Fodder” just saying. It’s rude. Would love to see any of us on this keyboard warrior forum stand on that stage… #morerespect

We are discussing a television competition where many of these talented singers ARE used as fodder. If you want a forum that strictly evaluates the contestants for their singing and ignores the game aspect, you are in the WRONG place.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Because she made the right choice.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

KwW4KJF.png

I agree with all of this except for the future part. Ariana would’ve given her more fans and a bigger platform. But Kelly’s comments were more genuine while Aris was a lot of sweet talk. She didn’t fight hard enough for her.

At least it’s a better argument than the person I saw on TikTok saying that Kelly was a better fit bc she was an alto like Gymani - if Kelly’s considered an alto, guess I’m a baritone💀

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

At least it’s a better argument than the person I saw on TikTok saying that Kelly was a better fit bc she was an alto like Gymani - if Kelly’s considered an alto, guess I’m a baritone💀

Gymani is a Kelly mini me. Take a look at her audition outfit. It’s EXACTLY what Kelly would wear if she were on a budget.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Gymani is way more in Kelly's lane than in Ariana's. Their voices have a similar texture as well. Ariana's voice is thinner. They are also both single mothers so they could have connected on that level. The boxes check out.

All true, I still don't think Ariana's pitch was bad. She was amazed and genuinely emotional. Gymani had to have to known her audition would get traction and rejecting a coach with a decent pitch whose song you just sang would lead to some backlash. She would be taking a risk but the producers do everything anyway.

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Literally all of her teammates have gotten a significant follow boost compared to the other artists on the show. 

Couple of thousand followers is nothing to make it in the industry. Also how is this 'known', lmao? It literally happened months after Gymani's audition. Is Gymani psychic to have known this Ariana's known power. No foundation behind your facts.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, colemanftw said:

Couple of thousand followers is nothing to make it in the industry. Also how is this 'known', lmao? It literally happened months after Gymani's audition. Is Gymani psychic to have known this Ariana's known power. No foundation behind your facts.

True, that’s nothing to make it in the industry. But if Ari supports and promotes her artists work/music post show. It’ll definitely give them a boost. Everyone knows this. Compared to Kelly who’s fanbase is smaller, it wouldn’t give as much as a boost as Ari would give.
Um and anyone that knows of ariana grande knows that with her big following/fanbase she would give someone a good/decent platform. I’m not saying some 100K followers but a good number of fans. And it has already started with her team and it’s only the blinds. Vaughn literally has fans who adore him.