The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

This is the cover that sold me. She has a very cool voice with surprising depth to it (see her “Falling” cover.) 🤩 I hope someone makes a fan thread for her (minus Vaughn, I think I’m all checked out for the season in terms of fan threads. ;)) She’s perfect Ariana bait, and I hope that’s the team that she ended up on. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Was counting a bit, and out of the 36 supposedly confirmed names, we have 20 female acts and 14 male acts so far + the two trios consisting of a mixture of two guys and a girl. 

If we add the missing names (SZA girl and AA woman for the ladies and rocker dude and Leave the Door open dude for the guys), we´d have 22 female acts and 16 male acts in total + the two mixed trios.

Add to that, we´re missing 8 completely unknown contestants.

And yes, I was bored lol.

I’d like to note that it’s possible that one of the names that wasn’t found through a taping could be SZA girl or Leave The Door Open guy.

I’m not sure about the AA woman and don’t think we’ve found the rocker dude.

I could be wrong but I know in the past this has happened with incomplete info

Edited by Blirel

8 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’d like to note that it’s possible that one of the names that wasn’t found through a taping could be SZA girl or Leave The Door Open guy.

I’m not sure about the AA woman and don’t think we’ve found the rocker dude.

I could be wrong but I know in the past this has happened with incomplete info

I was thinking it could be Shadale, since we have no info on her taping or what song she sang, just that she was an AA woman on Team Legend. 

Again, it´s pretty much just a suposition.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I was thinking it could be Shadale, since we have no info on her taping or what song she sang, just that she was an AA woman on Team Legend. 

Again, it´s pretty much just a suposition.

It could very well be Shadale, now that I think about it.

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

the way I screamed-

Okay now Justin's all I'm waiting for now 😩

Doesn´t his profile picture on IG have the hotel as background? Because he would have probably changed it if the experience didn´t work out. It might be a reach, but think about it.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Doesn´t his profile picture on IG have the hotel as background? Because he would have probably changed it if the experience didn´t work out. It might be a reach, but think about it.

And he hasn't posted anything on tiktok for 9 days now 🧐

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Doesn´t his profile picture on IG have the hotel as background? Because he would have probably changed it if the experience didn´t work out. It might be a reach

i- yeah don't mean to be that person but issa reach lol

24 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

And he hasn't posted anything on tiktok for 9 days now 🧐

he literally just posted one though LMAO

I mean while it's not at the hotel, again, tik tok isn't the most reliable platform for evidence. That said, while evidence surrounding Justin is a little iffy rn, I hope he's in.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have notes on Justin that kind of suggest he didn't get a chair turn, but that's just a personal observation. I could totally be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I have notes on Justin that kind of suggest he didn't get a chair turn, but that's just a personal observation. I could totally be wrong.

Justin just posted a tiktok video with his friends on home, so yeah, he's probably out :(