The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Wonder if this means Wendy is going to be leaked during the Olympics 🤔 

Doubt it but I can keep my hopes high

If they do the same thing they did on Season 11 (which i strongly doubt it) they will leak someone from Team Ari, just like they did with Wé (Team Alicia) and Darby (Team Miley)

I just want that promo of them at a campfire and Ari singing 😭 that’ll be our first actual promo. I’m hoping we get that between this week and next week.

Weve gotten our first promos during the filming times and battles and KO

Took me long to realize it but, the sister duo is actually pretty good, and they could be snowflake killers down the road.

The only thing right now is that the older sister (Macie) seems more confident and she's the only one with live singing footage (that i've found at least). 

Edited by FloorWax

Rihanna magic GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

NEW NAME:

Hailey Mia Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

With one of her recent posts on TikTok being from the hotel, I'm feeling ready enough to call her a chair turner, so I'll be highlighting her. Just remember that nothing we post is 100% til it airs please :haha:

Stan away! (BUT REMEMBER TO RESPECT BOUNDARIES Y'ALL)

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

With one of her recent posts on TikTok being from the hotel, I'm feeling ready enough to call her a chair turner, so I'll be highlighting her. Just remember that nothing we post is 100% til it airs please :haha:

Another Team Ari Pop Girl

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

Nice to see that the other Hailey is following her :haha:

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

Omg I know her 😂

Didn't know she is a contestant 😮

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

Will you be highlighting some of the others with hotel evidence as well?

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

double post :duh:

Edited by FloorWax

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

NEW NAME:

triple post :dead:

Edited by FloorWax

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Wait we actually have 35 confirmed names.

We have the 25 from the tapings plus:

- Carolina Alonso

- Chavon Rodgers

- Kaitlyn Velez

- Kinsey Rose

- Lana Scott

- Sabrina Dias

- Samuel Harness

- Sasha Allen

- Shadale Johnson

- Tommy Edwards

Adding Hailey Mia to this, that makes 36 + the 4 contestants whose names we don´t know = 40. Which would mean 8 completely unknown contestants.

I´m fully prepared to find out that at least one of these names is a false alarm though.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m fully prepared to find out that at least one of these names is a false alarm though.

Same. I'll guess about 2-3 actually didn't turn a chair.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Was counting a bit, and out of the 36 supposedly confirmed names, we have 20 female acts and 14 male acts so far + the two trios consisting of a mixture of two guys and a girl. 

If we add the missing names (SZA girl and AA woman for the ladies and rocker dude and Leave the Door open dude for the guys), we´d have 22 female acts and 16 male acts in total + the two mixed trios.

Add to that, we´re missing 8 completely unknown contestants.

And yes, I was bored lol.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If we add the missing names (SZA girl and AA woman for the ladies and rocker dude and Leave the Door open dude for the guys), we´d have 22 female acts and 16 male acts in total + the two mixed trios.

My initial thought: Sounds like it'll be a good season for IDF!

Me after Kenzie Hoot Kroeze Sevener Rigdon is revealed as a chair turner:

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m fully prepared to find out that at least one of these names is a false alarm though

Honestly anyone who's considered in because of a tik tok has my side eye due to how easy it is to just post drafts later. They could've recorded it auditions week and posted it until now.....same with ig posts. Stories on the other hand are way more reliable (imo) but still not 100% if you ask me (since they can still easily use a previously taken photo). That said, recent hotel pics/videos are better evidence than nothing, so I'll take any speculation we get lol.

Either way, I'm liking miss Hailey Mia! Very pop and seems like total Ari bait

12 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Honestly anyone who's considered in because of a tik tok has my side eye due to how easy it is to just post drafts later. They could've recorded it auditions week and posted it until now.....same with ig posts. Stories on the other hand are way more reliable (imo) but still not 100% if you ask me (since they can still easily use a previously taken photo). That said, recent hotel pics/videos are better evidence than nothing, so I'll take any speculation we get lol.

Either way, I'm liking miss Hailey Mia! Very pop and seems like total Ari bait

I´m doubting the TikTok ones too. I think Sasha and now Hailey Mia have been purely assumed to be in due to Tiktoks. But yeah, at this point we take what we get, so I´m still counting them until we´re proven wrong.

And obviously we seem to have trolls too. (And he´s probably reading this lol)

Edited by Misirlou

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m doubting the TikTok ones too. I think Sasha and now Hailey Mia have been purely assumed to be in due to Tiktoks. But yeah, at this point we take what we get, so I´m still counting them until we´re proven wrong.

Sasha was also seen in the hotel on IG stories. Hailey M’s latest post on Instagram appears to be in the hotel as well. But yes, it’s still possible that the pictures are from blinds.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1