The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

OMG YALL KILLLLL ME! 😂🤣😭

I’m dying...bc you guys are having meltdowns now and I already know it’s going to be worse in the battles. 😂

yes before y’all actually cry yourself to DEATH 💀 these are fake lol I just wanted to see y’all’s reaction and god it was worth it 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Kooper

1 minute ago, Kooper said:

I’m dying...bc you guys are having meltdowns now and I already know it’s going to be worse in the battles. 😂

nobody had meltdowns because nobody 100% believed you in the first place :lmao:

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Wait, which is the one with the glasses that you’re referring to? 

I really like this cover from them

The one with the tie-dye shirt. And I only know them from that band show… and I’ve only seen that one video of them singing Blown away. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Kooper said:

OMG YALL KILLLLL ME! 😂🤣😭

yes before y’all actually cry yourself to DEATH 💀 these are fake lol I just wanted to see y’all’s reaction and god it was worth it 😂😂😂😂

really, it was worth it? CYA clownredpuff.gif you can go troll elsewhere :nukewave:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Kaitlyn Velez- Fly Me To The Moon with the ukelele would be ICONIC and a moment🥺❤️😂💕✌️

I encourage everyone to go listen to her and if u like her come over to the thread for her GUYS she is AMZAING and ukelele QUEEN👑💎💕🏼

We could find out about more 4 chair turns or number of chairs turned in general if the sources for battles tell us about coach comments. Like Blake saying "Hey, you were a 4 chair turn", or " I cant believe I was the only one to turn" and so.

Edited by Misirlou

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

90248511-A724-4-D15-9157-7-DC011-D50-F09Brittany in the hotel, further confirming that Team Legend is there. 

So Team Kelly and Legend are there. And if Hailey´s last IG post is a recent picture, Team Blake is there too.

Ariana´s team hasn´t flown yet, right?