The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

41 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Just found out Hailey Green from S19 is on the possible section and tbh I'd be so stoked for her if she actually turned a chair! I thought she was badass and just needed some polishing when she auditioned a couple of seasons back

She had good potential but her voice needed A LOT of polishing. Hope she's good enough now though. 

1 minute ago, echoap said:

She had good potential but her voice needed A LOT of polishing. Hope she's good enough now though. 

Isn’t she the one that gave you Kelly vibes last season?

Edited by TeamAudra

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Bella’s song is part of it.

and if the song’s what I think it is I’m stanning. Just waiting for confirmation.

also stanning NBC for throwback hits

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Thank you for being patient, understanding cuz I might need some time

😉

😉

😉

lmao it's this isn't it

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2021 at 9:52 AM, jus.willy said:

2. And who’s Dolly?😂👀

On 7/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, TeamAudra said:

OMG, thanks for helping me prove my point. 

I apologize for this being a bit off topic, but I just saw Dolly trending on Twitter, and one of the posts reminded me of this interaction b/w, so I couldn't resist :haha:

NrVx489.png

Edited by QueenCami

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I apologize for this being a bit off topic, but I just saw Dolly trending on Twitter, and one of the posts reminded me of this interaction b/w, so I couldn't resist :haha:

NrVx489.png

Yikes. 

As far as I can tell, that tweet is the reason she’s trending. People are quoting it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Idk why I like Jershika more tbh…. Jershikas original has been on repeat!! But her original Doesnt even showcase the full power of her voice. But I still love it😭

https://www.facebook.com/pamela.ratliff.3/videos/10157825909379540/?

But she went crazy here LOL

Wow I didn’t even see this she’s definitely my favorite… but POV girl might be something 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

@Someone648, there have been a lot of posts in this thread, so I'm not sure if I missed it; was the OP updated with your new info? No pressure of course, just checking to confirm since I didn't see it.

I have it ready, waiting for a final thumbs up from that source that all the stuff I typed out was correct.

But yes,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I have it ready, waiting for a final thumbs up from that source that all the stuff I typed out was correct.

But yes,

I like her but am I the only one that thinks she sounds kinda like Payton Lamar :haha:

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

But yes,

Thanks! And she sounds great! It's a fast/upbeat song, so that just means she has more room to grow and shine on a ballad (breakout moment in the KOs 👀).

She's definitely able to show off her uniqueness off through this song. I'm glad she picked it! 🙂

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I like her but am I the only one that thinks she sounds kinda like Payton Lamar :haha:

Hmm, I can see where the comparison is coming from, but I'll say—as a fan of Payton—that I didn't feel like she was 100% in control of her instrument the whole time. 

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yep, definitely. Bella got 3(?) chairs to turn, so I'm hoping she fares way better than Payton did.

she only got 2 chairs iirc, Ariana and Kelly I think (at least based on the previous spoiler 😬) turned for her. Hoping for that one too! The thing with Bella is she's pretty versatile, based on her youtube covers and such. Loved her Angels Like You cover ;)

28 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

99% sure it’s NOT this guy, but he’d be a hoot!

For sure. He's my Favorite vocal coach on YouTube(Tara Simon is right up there as well). I've learned a lot from his videos. And fun fact is that he's 55+

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

she only got 2 chairs iirc, Ariana and Kelly I think (at least based on the previous spoiler 😬) turned for her. Hoping for that one too! The thing with Bella is she's pretty versatile, based on her youtube covers and such. Loved her Angels Like You cover ;)

She got 3 chairs