The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yes. Wasn´t sold on his voice on his IG covers, but once I checked his Tiktok it all changed.

He’s young and they can improve rapidly at that age, but I’m not expecting much from him. 

i think the cunningham sisters will be this seasons Hello Sunday, and Carson (maybe) and Wendy (definitely) will be Blake’s frontrunners, and I’m like obsessed with Jershika right now, i hope she makes it far, i’m excited for the “Leave the Door Open” audition, and i’m SHOCKED someone is singing “Heartbreak Anniversary” this season, and the fact that they got 4 chairs too! 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s young and they can improve rapidly at that age, but I’m not expecting much from him. 

He´s a favorite of mine so far, but I am being precautious, because that stage is not for everyone. At this point the only one I can trust is Wendy, and she´s human too, so still.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

He´s a favorite of mine so far, but I am being precautious, because that stage is not for everyone. At this point the only one I can trust is Wendy, and she´s human too, so still.

I don’t think he really has much live singing experience. It’s just those covers which actually sound a little processed. He plays a mean guitar, though. If he can improve quickly, maybe he can do some damage. I’ll just wait and see at this point. 

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Bella’s song is part of it.

and if the song’s what I think it is I’m stanning. Just waiting for confirmation.

also stanning NBC for throwback hits

OMG I love Bella. She is amazing!!!! And excited to see her on TeamAriana

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t think he really has much live singing experience. It’s just those covers which actually sound a little processed. He plays a mean guitar, though. If he can improve quickly, maybe he can do some damage. I’ll just wait and see at this point. 

That´s the thing, it seems like singing is more new to him, as opposed to playing instruments which I assume is something he´s been doing since very little. He did convince all 4 that he was worth working with, so let´s see what he does.

5 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

@Bk1234 I PRAYING Kaitlyn V makes it if she does I want her fan thread lol😂😂😂. I want to make it

Me too. I actually have a picture of the TV from her hotel room (from her IG story) saved to my phone like a creep. I should probably delete that. 💀

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

That´s the thing, it seems like singing is more new to him, as opposed to playing instruments which I assume is something he´s been doing since very little. He did convince all 4 that he was worth working with, so let´s see what he does.

I wonder if he brought the fiddle on stage. 

6 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I thinking about advisors for teams and i saying it now PINK WOULD BE PERFECT for TeamKelly. She got a mix of everything lol and Pink has been in Pop and Country so it would fit lol

What u guys think of this

Here are some standouts for me:

Carson Peters: I usually don't gravitate to the teenage boy singers, especially the ones with tones that sound like his, but for some reason I got pulled in? I found myself enjoying his covers.

Holly Forbes: Very nice tone! As of now, I can't really picture her on "Call Out My Name", but she must've done something right if she got 4 chairs to turn.

Wendy Moten: She's multi-faceted and good at every genre she does. I think she's one to watch out for.

Girl Named Tom: I love their harmonies, and they seem like they can sing solo too. Don't see them going far, but I dig them.

KJ Jennings: I definitely see the appeal. We'll have to see if she can deliver on the Voice stage.

Other notes:

- Bella has a nice tone as well, I could see her becoming an IDF favorite.

- Trevon and Jeremy have pipes, I think they would do well.

- Ryleigh oversings in the covers I've seen, but she is very skilled.

- I see KCK 3 and The Cunningham Sisters out by the battles, I don't think they're strong enough just yet.

Edited by FloorWax

Just now, FloorWax said:

Holly Forbes: Very nice tone! As of now, I can't really picture her on "Call Out My Name", but she must've done something right if she got 4 chairs to turn.

Lol she didn’t sing call out my name…