The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s a recent track, released this  year. 

It has Brad Paisley as the big name here, since I don´t think Minivan is nuts for Jimmie Allen. But yeah, it´s not really well known.

Again, you have "Amazed" and "Jolene" on the same night, this one is gonna take a backseat.

Ok, then yeah I can definitely see Jeremy in trouble.

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Unfamiliar with Jeremy's song so can someone tell me... is this a well-known track?

He sounds decent but I can imagine voters being uninterested, especially if they don't know the song. 

It made it to #11 on the country airplay chart last year, which means most people probably won’t know the song. 

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Assuming Jershika, J&S and Jeremy are bottom 3... who do y'all think will be booted off alongside J&S? 

One’s the more consistent vocalist, but one has a more well-liked coach.

It’s going to depend on which one of them performs better under pressure, tbh, but I give the edge to Jeremy by virtue of the Kelly association.

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Probably Blake is the most satisfying coach in genre switch week this season. This time it is like a regular team Blake week. 

They are all going country tomorrow. Lana has a pop song but she made it country.

Based on studios, honestly, it seems like another clean sweep for Team Blake this week.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They are all going country tomorrow. Lana has a pop song but she made it country.

Based on studios, honestly, it seems like another clean sweep for Team Blake this week.

Yeah, Blake's got nothing to worry about this week.

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, Blake's got nothing to worry about this week.

He´s likely entering the semis with all 3, none of them having hit the bottom. (Lana just needs to do the same thing she did on her studio, and the other two don´t even have to sing and they´ll be safe).

Considering how non Minivan friendly his team is on paper, it´d be a great feat.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PepsiTed said:

Do you guys think J&S will sound as good as their recording tomorrow? Wow. 

At this point I dont know what to expect from them. I thought they did good Monday last week, but fell hard on the Instant Save on Tuesday.

Either way, no matter how they do, this week might be their last on the show.

4 minutes ago, PepsiTed said:

Do you guys think J&S will sound as good as their recording tomorrow? Wow. 

I too was pleasantly surprised. I thought they would sound weaker than they did.

But they seem so tentative and off when on stage, I really don't think they have a handle on harmonizing and dealing with the live sound. So I think -- no, but if they do well, I'll be glad for them.