The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

what are the chances that Jim & Sasha get montaged AGAIN? both them and Manny have pretty lackluster song choices.

At least 3 pairings scream montage to me, and one which doesn’t wasn’t shown in the preview…

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Tennessee Whiskey needs to be banned from this show

Please.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

why did you type out all the songs when several people already did?😂😂 just saying you could’ve saved yourself the work lol

Sometimes, I don’t know that they did, and I have to watch the video carefully before I type them.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The montage is still between Lana/Carson and Peedy/Berritt. (Still leaning towards the first one).

Assuming that these are in order (or close to it) -- and I firmly believe that they are -- then no way.  I think that Carson vs. Lana will easily be aired.  They'd never go into the Knockout montage that early in the episode.

Just now, Rodney said:

Assuming that these are in order (or close to it) -- and I firmly believe that they are -- then no way.  I think that Carson vs. Lana will easily be aired.  They'd never go into the Knockout montage that early in the episode.

Probably. We won't know it until we see it on Monday.

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Jeremy's song choice has trainwreck potential because its such a huge song. He could be the montage as well. If he managed to kill it, then massive props.

Kelly's only pairing of the night.  I highly doubt it.

Looking at the list of songs, I don’t expect Jeremy vs. Xavier to get montaged since they’re Kelly’s only pairing of the night, and Carson with the fiddle and George Strait should keep him safe-ish from the montage, especially if the pairing order from the video is relatively accurate.

That’s why I’m still leaning Peedy vs. Berritt, but we’ll see. Traditionally, the montage is the second-to-last matchup of the night, but anything can happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, YT is already excited for Carson's fiddle and soeme are getting mad he didnt win.

And there's someone that is trolling them saying he actually won (It appears to be someone from IDF if I'm correct :haha:)

It’s so funny to see the IDF users in the comments. :giggle:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I insist, some people that are "not fans" of Hailey are obsessed with her more than her own fans supposedly are:giggle:

I’m not a fan of Hailey, but I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a Brynn 2.0 scenario. Some comments during S14 were nasty, and while I was one of the people who didn’t think her win was deserved, some took it extremely far.

IDF has always had a bit of resentment towards teen girls for some reason, and if you ask me, their dislike towards the user who managed most of those threads had something to do with it.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, YT is already excited for Carson's fiddle and some are getting mad he didnt win.

And there's someone that is trolling them saying he actually won (It appears to be someone from IDF if I'm correct :haha:)

Is it a user with a lot of magic :haha:

oh wait he is at even there 💀

Edited by thevoicefan12

12 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Arianators are more in love with the physical aspect of Vaughn. The fact that he’s Philippino (correct me if I’m wrong) and that he’s a nurse.

Similar to LiBianca w Cameroon fans, Vaughn has awakened a following in the Arianators from the Philippines, where Ariana is huge.

When it comes to online voting, there's some recent Australian fan voted award Ariana is up for - saw a random tweet breaking down the numbers, and the top 4 territories she received votes from were Brazil, Philippines, USA, Indonesia. 

• Like 1