The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Is Paris truly a Blake steal? Because they have shown Kelly's reaction for the steal.

She said " I was waiting", likely meaning that she wanted him to get stolen given that she enjoyed his performance.

In the first promo for Monday (the one I linked last night) they showed Kelly being impressed by a performance, and the lights for it were yellow-ish. If you see the pairings video, the lights during Paris's performance are the same color.

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't get the uproar over Jim & Sasha choosing this song.  They could very well nail it.

I agree, I can see them doing really well with it and from Ariana’s comment in the video it seemed like she thought they were strong. Also, staying strictly folk may put them more directly in comparison to GNT. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

I agree, I can see them doing really well with it and from Ariana’s comment in the video it seemed like she thought they were strong. Also, staying strictly folk may put them more directly in comparison to GNT. 

Hadnt thought about that, but its a good point. GNT has the folk area covered,so Jim and Sasha indeed need to stand out to differenciate themselves from them.

Just now, FloorWax said:

What if there is actually no montage. We just have a pair with no rehearsal footage and a couple shortclips throughout the episode. Still not great, but better than a full montage.

If they shortclip performances, its likely for the people that didnt win and went home.

I prefer that, honestly. Indeed still not great, but definitely better than straight up giving people the axe.

22 minutes ago, echoap said:

So Bella is making the 10866283479th slowed down version of Chandelier her own. I'm impressed already :omg: 

So you are being pessimistic about something else on this show?  I'm impressed already.😒

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Do the montaged constestants find out they are montaged when the episode airs?

I think they find out earlier. Ciana and Denisha last seaso  both said "dont blink or you'll miss it" or something like that, which was a clear reference at their battle being montaged.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think they find out earlier. Ciana and Denisha last seaso  both said "dont blink or you'll miss it" or something like that, which was a clear reference at their battle being montaged.

I don't think it helps that we implied it would be a montage from the moment they taped it :haha:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

oh right, forgot about that one. Damn, montages suck.

- Bella, Jershika, Lana, and obviously Shadale have the perfect songs for them and I can’t wait.

- Intrigued with Jeremy. Since he won it seems like he did great with it and that song is HARD. Kymberli is keeping an eye on him.

- Xavier….gorg song. Can’t wait to hear him full.

- Isn’t Amarillo By Morning like a country classic? I remember some of y’all gushing over it last season saying Kenzie should sing it or something. If Carson screwed up such a classic I fear for the kid…..

- Sorry I love Paris but I’m so over Tennessee Whiskey pls

- Katherine girl……I feared this…..either way it seems like she switched it up and slowed it down so I’m anxious/excited.