The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Rodney said:

No.  At this point, I'd only do so if she were the only option.  Or if the only other option were John, because he's probably the only coach more unpredictable than she is.

Awe, so you’re saying you’d pick Blake over Kelly? 🤔

• Haha 3

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Awe, so you’re saying you’d pick Blake over Kelly? 🤔

told you I don't hate Blake.  I hate his base.  So yes.

That's how much I've come to not trust Kelly, despite liking her personally.

Kelly has her pecking order, the artists should know that by now or else its their problem.(especially adult women, further more to white women)

Its like being a female country singer and choosing Blake now.

Don't be a teen and pick John, or else you will be ditched for more professional and seasoned vocalists.

Edited by QueenMae16

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

told you I don't hate Blake.  I hate his base.  So yes.

That's how much I've come to not trust Kelly, despite liking her personally.

Fair enough, but I think you’re opinion that the number of chairs they turned in their blind should have priority over performance quality, audience preference, or coach preference is a little short-sighted. Only 2 of the last 10 winners were 4 chair turns. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

No.  At this point, I'd only do so if she were the only option.  Or if the only other option were John, because he's probably the only coach more unpredictable than she is.

that man over her, too? 

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Edited by colemanftw
  • Haha 11

4 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

that man over her, too? 

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

I'm talking about this panel.

But even then, no.  I'd rather slit my wrists.

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough, but I think you’re opinion that the number of chairs they turned in their blind should have priority over performance quality, audience preference, or coach preference is a little short-sighted. Only 2 of the last 10 winners were 4 chair turns. 

Number of chairs turned has always been important to me.  I don't find it shortsighted at all.

• Confused 1

I try not to focus on chair turns, we all know some 4-chairs can be underwhelming or even bad at occasions. And some 1-chair or 2-chair turns can be hella great.

The point is, focus on the performance and not the chair turns, they mean nothing in the long run.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

Plot twist: The steal information from the sources was completely wrong and BrittanyBree and David did not survive the KOs with Kinsey being stolen by John and Kelly stealing Hailey Green :giggle:

this would be an absolute nightmare.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

That's one of several reasons why I wouldn't choose her.  I can't believe it's taken me this many seasons to get to that point with her, but . . . I wouldn't.  Just don't think I'd be able to trust her.

The key is to be TCO on Team Kelly. Otherwise, you can forget about whatever pitch she made after your blind audition.

It's natural for the coaches to have a personal favorite each season — whether it's someone they enjoy working with or someone whose voice they prefer.

Yet Blake seems to support multiple team members while protecting his frontrunner. Maybe it's just due to her competitive nature, but Kelly's preference for her top dog is usually obvious early in the season.

7 minutes ago, RTV said:

The key is to be TCO on Team Kelly. Otherwise, you can forget about whatever pitch she made after your blind audition.

It's natural for the coaches to have a personal favorite each season — whether it's someone they enjoy working with or someone whose voice they prefer.

Yet Blake seems to support multiple team members while protecting his frontrunner. Maybe it's just due to her competitive nature, but Kelly's preference for her top dog is usually obvious early in the season.

I hate to admit it, but Blake pegged her correctly in an interview he gave over a year ago.  In many ways, Kelly really has become the female version of that man (coaching-wise, at least).  And that is just plain scary.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Looking over the list and it seems Jershika is the only artist in the first two KO tapings where we don’t know anything about what they sang.

Wonder what direction she went.

Taping 2 has a pretty modern song list, and the source was able to identify all of them except hers, and Carson's (Blake probably mentioned George Strait in his commentary, which is why the source knows whose song is), but I suppose both of their songs are pretty old or obscure.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, mmontgomery said:

While we’re on the topic, who do y’all think everyones TCO is this season? I feel like everyone’s is fairly obvious besides John 

Girl Named Tom is Kelly's, for sure.

I want to think either Bella or Ryleigh will be Ariana's.  Though Holly could be, too, if she continues to be received very well.

Blake's is Wendy for now, but if he gauges that the audience as a whole isn't feeling her, he might change tact and abandon her for Peedy, or possibly even Paris.

John might want Samuel to be, but he's never as open or blatant about whom he favors the way Kelly and Blake are.

Edited by Rodney