The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Speaking of Brandi Carlile, we haven't had anyone do "The Joke" since Betsy and Lisa's battle in S16.

Actually, we had Cami Clune during season 19. But as I've said, it never pays off.

Also, a random no-chair turn in season 18 (I believe). 

Edited by SNI2

12 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Actually, we had Cami Clune during season 19. But as I've said, it never pays off.

oops, forgot about her.

Yeah, I get what you say. The climaxes of people doing her popular songs always end up being disappointing (except for Janice).

15 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Actually, Betsy and Lisa's Battle was pretty good.  I remember the gushing over it that went on in the episode thread at the time (back before the big hack).

Just now, ammonium said:

I think GNT will grab that open country lane. Kelly knows how the show works. 

They're definitely her "country" act as of now. Given the fact that they're a trio and they're also very good, they might be her personal TCO.

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

They are portraying themselves as folk singers, IMO. With the make-up of the group, they re the Voice’s version of Peter, Paul & Mary.

I have a feeling "Blowin' in the Wind" is just arounnd the corner for them.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Okay here my opinion:

Joshua: he gonna have his MOMENT in KOs and I feel like the song is really suited for him to do his own thing on!!! 
Holly: I wish she was doing a Brandi Carlile song and I wish she did get that kind of song I do like the choice she has though

Hailey Mia: I am very intrigued even though we already knew her song choice!!! I am excited to see if she SLAYS or not. She gonna have her moment here! This and her Blind will be her strongest per lives 

Raquel and Katie: both great song choices and Ik Raq wins but I have high hopes for Katie after her Battle performance and same for Raq so we will see

GNT: they always have my heart❤️ No matter what happens but they up against Holly even though they win so I excited to see what gave them their edge except the family harmonies

Cunningham Sisters: I don’t like the song choice but I not gonna be picky let’s see what happens with their sound on this song.

Wendy and Jonathan: my lord Wendy picked a strong iconic song and I am excited to see her slay that. Jonathan I feel bad for honestly🤣

Brittany and Samuel: I love both songs here and I so happy the songs are what they are! Brittany getting a song like that is cool and groovy and Samuel getting more ballad things with his gravely voice is cool!

I could say more but this is a lot to type already🤣🏼! But yea I excited for KOs to begin