The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly is probably the coach that cares the least about 4 chair turns. If you turn all four and chose her, she can easily dump you in the next round. 

That's one of several reasons why I wouldn't choose her.  I can't believe it's taken me this many seasons to get to that point with her, but . . . I wouldn't.  Just don't think I'd be able to trust her.

• Confused 5

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Samuel asked to tune in tonight and tomorrow, highlighting the "tomorrow" word. He did the same for his blind and he indeed appeared on Tuesday.

Could either be him pulling the usual shenanigans of the Samuel Harness School of Trolling, or him and Brittany are indeed on Tuesday as the video indicates, which would mean that Brittany only got a Kelly steal, not Ariana's.

Even Brittany has both today and tomorrow on her story , she didn’t highlight anything but why not just say tonight like Joshua.

8 minutes ago, pauwis said:

the songs of this pairing intrigues me. Jeremy was the obvious favorite, maybe Xavier gets bussed?

I suppose Kelly only wanted one male solo artist to go to lives, and Jeremy is clearly the stronger of the two.

At this point I can't even tell how could Xavier get bussed since I haven't heard his voice enough to figure out what he should sing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I suppose Kelly only wanted one male solo artist to go to lives, and Jeremy is clearly the stronger of the two.

At this point I can't even tell how could Xavier get bussed since I haven't heard his voice enough to figure out what he should sing.

He sang one of Katy's harder songs to sing for his Blind, so clearly, he has the chops.

14 minutes ago, mmontgomery said:

She reposted the “match up” game story from the voice acc that has Ariana’s team members randomized, and captioned it with “the cats out of the bag” and tagged katherine 

To be fair, I don't think she's broken any rules, considering that a promo was leaked of her and Katherine meeting Ed.

• Like 2

So, both Brittany and Samuel included "tomorrow" when asking to tune in. Samuel even highlighted, as I mentioned before.

So assuming they're really on tomorrow, it would mean two things:

• Only Kelly tried to steal BrittanyBree, not Ariana.
  • Since we need two steals today and one tomorrow, I'd supposed we might kick things off with GNT vs Holly, and Ryleigh vs David would close today, since John failed to steal Holly and then stole David.
Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, both Brittany and Samuel included "tomorrow" when asking to tune in. Samuel even highlighted, as I mentioned before.

• Since we need two steals today and one tomorrow, I'd supposed we might kick things off with GNT vs Holly, and Ryleigh vs David would close today, since John failed to steal Holly and then stole David.

The source was pretty clear about Kelly and Ariana going for Brittany.  I think that they'll be the first steal matchup shown.  Brittany and Samuel may just not know for sure which night they're on.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

but then ryleigh emphasized on Tuesday…so idk

Edited by jus.willy

29 minutes ago, Rodney said:

That's one of several reasons why I wouldn't choose her.  I can't believe it's taken me this many seasons to get to that point with her, but . . . I wouldn't.  Just don't think I'd be able to trust her.

What if you only turned 1-2 chairs? Maybe it would be better to choose her then? 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

What if you only turned 1-2 chairs? Maybe it would be better to choose her then? 

No.  At this point, I'd only do so if she were the only option.  Or if the only other option were John, because he's probably the only coach more unpredictable than she is.