The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

51 minutes ago, Angeles said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUqxV-9Fv-g/?utm_medium=copy_link

she's very mature about this situation and what she’s saying is so important. proud of her for auditioning and turning multiple chairs. she made it for a reason! 

it wont pop up for me but i am assuming this is sophia which i just watched and i am so proud of her addressing it so well.

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In fact, they are going to want to show an Ariana battle that ends in a steal, so I actually think Hailey M and Raquel are on Monday.

Hell, they might be the leak taking that into account 

I would love a leak on Chavon and David for some reason

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, echoap said:

Just a reminder that, in recent fall seasons, the winner doesn't air until episode 3 of battles so IDF can already forget about Wendy, Samuel or GNT winning.

This also confirms that Hailey Mia has the season in the bag :yes: 🤣

Unless she happens to be hidden in week one, which is a viable possibility since we’re still missing at least three battles for next week (since montages usually don’t crop up until the second week of battles, but have been known to make it into episode 2).

I also didn’t see Holly there, so…👀

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I swear I’m not trolling here, but I seriously forgot the show was on tonight. :haha:

Did I miss anything noteworthy?

Shadale was pretty good even though she ended up doing the usually forbidden combo of Uptempo + Bruno Mars (she did That’s What I Like), but that was the main thing of note.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I also didn’t see Holly there, so…👀

Holly and Wyatt will probably be in week two of the Battles.  Though if they're really trying to push her as Ariana's eventual frontrunner, then they really need to not montage her Battle.

If they do, then that's a sign to me that they're probably gonna push Ryleigh as that.

Edited by Rodney

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I swear I’m not trolling here, but I seriously forgot the show was on tonight. :haha:

Something that might interest you, a snippet of Wendy and Manny's battle. They are singing "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" by Sting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Not much really, but I think Shadale is in great competition with Jershika for John's save. She'll be hard to bus.

23 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Three women on Team Kelly come to mind

Rizzi, Marisa, and who else?  Because to be honest, based on the B.S. Kelly's spewed to get them on her team and then they completely bonkers way she dumped them, I don't blame either one of them for being pissed at her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Rodney said:

Rizzi, Marisa, and who else?  Because to be honest, based on the B.S. Kelly's spewed to get them on her team and then they completely bonkers way she dumped them, I don't blame either one of them for being pissed at her.

MS from Kelly’s first season

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Molly Stevens from S14. She made some comment about Kelly comparing her voice to another LGBT act (I think it was Indigo Girls but I don't remember 100%) and in passing she referred to the comment as "small-minded" I believe. If I remember correctly, it really did get blown out of proportion and Molly wasn't even technically ungrateful, but it really wasn't a good look for Molly.

Edited by Someone648
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUqxV-9Fv-g/?utm_medium=copy_link

she's very mature about this situation and what she’s saying is so important. proud of her for auditioning and turning multiple chairs. she made it for a reason! 

I came late for the sauce, it looks like it's deleted (or I'm dummy on this hahaha)

What did it say?

Just now, Cookie73 said:

MS from Kelly’s first season

Ah, forgot about Molly.  I know we talk about maturity, or lack thereof, but I kind of got her behavior, too.  Whether intentionally or unintentionally (hopefully the latter), Kelly hasn't really treated the sexual minorities on her teams very well, either.

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm hoping it'll be surprisingly good like Brynn vs. Dylan or Toneisha vs. Jacob.

If nothing else, I’m going to enjoy Joshua singing like he’s playing an angst filled teenage girl (but I do think it’s gonna be more like the former than the latter in terms of vibes/energy, personally)

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s the new link (I think she deleted it and then re-posted it):

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUqxvcelol5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hell yeah. Love the message she's spreading here.

Criticizing her performance is one thing - I was critical of her audition too - but the way she's been treated by some has been gross. Hope to see her kick butt in battles!

• Like 3