The Best Vocalist The Voice Has Ever Seen

deszfan88

I'm legit confused as to how can anyone think that Kimberly is VOCALLY on the same league as Kyla/Amanda/Jordan/Tessane/Alisan? She surely is a great singer and performer but vocally she pales out in comparison to the ones mentioned above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm legit confused as to how can anyone think that Kimberly is VOCALLY on the same league as Kyla/Amanda/Jordan/Tessane/Alisan? She surely is a great singer and performer but vocally she pales out in comparison to the ones mentioned above.

She doesn’t have the range Tess and Kyla have, but in terms of dynamics, control... I think she deserves a mention. Range isn’t everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

She doesn’t have the range Tess and Kyla have, but in terms of dynamics, control... I think she deserves a mention. Range isn’t everything.

Imao Kyla and Tess had much more dynamics than Kimberly. P.S. Kyla and Tess have much better Vocal control and technique than her. They have much better breath control and pitch than Kimberly's. She has grit, stage presence and she's a great performer but that doesn't mean she is vocally on the same league as Kyla/Tess/Jordan/Josh/Alisan etc...

But heyyyy if you think she is equal to them then ok keep thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Imao Kyla and Tess had much more dynamics than Kimberly. P.S. Kyla and Tess have much better Vocal control and technique than her. They have much better breath control and pitch than Kimberly's. She has grit, stage presence and she's a great performer but that doesn't mean she is vocally on the same league as Kyla/Tess/Jordan/Josh/Alisan etc...

But heyyyy if you think she is equal to them then ok keep thinking.

Weren’t you the one who called John Holliday the best vocalist ever on the Voice before the show even started the live shows? :haha:

• Haha 8

On 1/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, Daillon said:

Weren’t you the one who called John Holliday the best vocalist ever on the Voice before the show even started the live shows? :haha:

I said that based off of his off-show stuff which was mainly Jazz and Opera. Btw I also said that I can't argue with you much because we haven't seen his true abilities ON-SHOW. 

On 1/1/2021 at 10:36 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

1. Amanda Brown/Kyla Jade - OMG! both are The Queens when it comes to vocals. Probably one of the best contestants this show has ever seen.

3. Tessanne Chin/Jordan Smith - If we count all the factors then I THINK  they are the best contestants ever. But solely based off of vocals Amanda and Kyla have a slight edge.

5. Josh Kaufman/Alisan Porter - They can sing for sure. Both have range for days. Great pipes.

HM: Trevin Hunte, , Sisaundra Lewis, Chris Jamison, Jeffery Austin, Chris Blue, Maelyn Jarmon, John Holiday(Couldv've been higher if he managed to do the stuff On-Show what he did Off-Show) Jim ranger,  etc... 

EDIT: Forgot Chris J,

The bolded ones would make the top 10 list.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

Amanda Brown

Tessanne Chin

Sisaundra Lewis

Josh Kaufman

Kimberly Nichole

Jordan Smith

Alisan Porter

Chris Blue

Kyla Jade

Maelyn Jarmon

Rose Short

Toneisha Harris

All of them have fantastic control and dynamics, and most have killer ranges too. I tend to be more impressed by tone and control than range; additionally, range doesn't necessarily refer to just high and low notes - several of these artists can cross genres with ease (Amanda, Tessanne, and Rose are the three that come to mind with that aspect) but being able to hit crazy highs/lows is impressive too.

• 1 month later...