The Best Vocalist The Voice Has Ever Seen

deszfan88

6 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Okay this might be unpopular but I think that Adam Wakefield is the best male vocalist after Jordan Smith. First it's Jordan, then Adam, then Josh and then Craig.

I know people are gonna call me biased but that's what I think.

You’re wrong, it’s Braiden Sunshine.

• Haha 6

• 10 months later...

Was looking for a thread on this topic.

I think it's mostly agreed Wendy Moten is the best vocalist this season and I did see people saying she's the best vocalist to ever be on this show before she even performed on The voice..

So now that we're in the finale, do you think she's in the conversation for best vocalist ever on the voice?

I'd say she's one of the best, for sure. But not sure I'd rank her over someone like Jordan, Tessanee, or Kyla.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think it's mostly agreed Wendy Moten is the best vocalist this season and I did see people saying she's the best vocalist to ever be on this show before she even performed on The voice..

So now that we're in the finale, do you think she's in the conversation for best vocalist ever on the voice?

I'd say she's one of the best, for sure. But not sure I'd rank her over someone like Jordan, Tessanee, or Kyla.

I would say so. I’m interested to see what other people think, because I have seen a few users here that don’t even consider her the best vocalist this season.

Edited by Daillon

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Waiting for the opinions of our beloved IDF's vocal coaches  

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Edited by Gustavo527

Idk about best vocalist, but Wendy has one of the healthiest belting techniques (if not the healthiest). The clarity and the resonance of her belting are on the next level, and the fact that she can still produce those sounds at her age is a testament to how healthy her technique is. 

• Like 13

On 12/9/2021 at 8:05 AM, Archanium said:

Idk about best vocalist, but Wendy has one of the healthiest belting techniques (if not the healthiest). The clarity and the resonance of her belting are on the next level, and the fact that she can still produce those sounds at her age is a testament to how healthy her technique is. 

On this I agree. Her technique is undeniable. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1