The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

25 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

There's a reason why I only watch the American version. I think what happened tonight is a good example of it. :lmao:

I'll loosely follow a couple international versions (Holland, France), but the only international version I 100% sign off on is The Voice Australia. Consistently good talent with consistently good performances with a strong coaching panel. Some fabricated drama and a few iffy format choices, but overall solid. Not sure how the new season will go since they moved to a new network and got a new panel of coaches, but I have strong hopes based on what we had for 9 seasons.

The UK version died when it changed channels.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'll loosely follow a couple international versions (Holland, France), but the only international version I 100% sign off on is The Voice Australia. Consistently good talent with consistently good performances with a strong coaching panel. Some fabricated drama and a few iffy format choices, but overall solid. Not sure how the new season will go since they moved to a new network and got a new panel of coaches, but I have strong hopes based on what we had for 9 seasons.

I’m legit worried about TVAUS with this new network. Apparently, they’re not having battles this season. :unsure:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My notice about todays episode!

-BENJAMIN IS A NO NO! Mariam beat benjamin and midé with just her first note.

-Anne marie should have break the rules and pick lauren instead of those 3 not so good singers.

-i will give Olly murs jordan and wesley a yes because of their harmony.

-Nadia is the only one who truly deserves her place.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

This is why the U.K. is considered possibly the weakest version of the franchise.  (Or probably the weakest now that Ireland's version is gone.)  Weak artists, and coaches who make weaksauce choices practically on the regular.

I can assure you that La Voz in my country is the worst of all (Argentina).
Little investment, weak panel, weak singers who are more like imitators of other artists, zero creativity, nothing unique.
Too many sob stories, my country loves drama at an extreme level.
They love traditional folk artists and male singer-songwriters (and if they're cute they just vote for them without thinking

9 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

This is like...for real?? Because that sounds like a very well deserved title for that version 

(I just remembered that Mexican version exists and is absolutely trash, so this is probably not true. Btw, i'm Mexican, so i'm very aware of how bad the versión of my country is 😓)

I said possibly.  Even if this version's not the actual weakest one in the Voice franchise, it's definitely among the bottom-feeding versions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, deszfan88 said:

broke

Ya sure? Look at their stage set-up for the performances of the past few seasons lol. They're even better than The Voice US in terms of the staging and all

they're the best version of the voice for me so I have to use my first ever confuse reaction (here in IDF) on your post, congrats! 😂 

p.s. LOVE your profile picture though, TASTE!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ya sure? Look at their stage set-up for the performances of the past few seasons lol. They're even better than The Voice US in terms of the staging and all

they're the best version of the voice for me so I have to use my first ever confuse reaction (here in IDF) on your post, congrats! 😂 

p.s. LOVE your profile picture though, TASTE!

Yas

On 3/7/2021 at 5:19 AM, anonymouskid_35 said:

they're the best version of the voice for me so I have to use my first ever confuse reaction (here in IDF) 

That was your first? 😮 I think a lot of people used their first confused reaction on me in the ANTM thread. :lmao:

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2021 at 10:04 AM, Someone648 said:

OT, but TVAU is definitely one of the best versions of this show out there. There are a lot of good European versions too, The Voice Holland and The Voice Norge immediately come to mind. I actually like all of the European versions except TVUK and La Voix.

TVUK had its last good season at Season 5 and it never recovered since.

18 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Tomorrow's contestants

Team Olly

Grace Holden - I'm With You by Avril Lavigne

Andrew Bateup - Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams

Nathan Smoker - All Goes Wrong by Chase & Status ft Tom Grennan

Team Anne-Marie

Craig Eddie - Lovely by Billie Elish and Khalid

Meg Birch - Why Her Not Me by Grace Carter

Wayne & Morgan - September by Earth,Wind and Fire

Team Tom

Leah Cobb - Be My Baby by The Ronettes

Jake O'Neill (Wura withdrew) - This Year's Love by David Gray

Hannah Williams - Gravity by John Mayer

Team Will.I.am

Okulaja (Janel Antoneisha withdrew) - Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Brokenpen - Con Calma by Daddy Yankee ft Snow

Jeremy Levif - Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey