The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

Well, Lauren, Mariam, Andrew and Jeremy are all out, so this season is over for me. The only of my initial favorites that made it was Hannah. 

In terms of The Voice, this has been a very sour weekend, one of my favorites in The Voice USA got really poor reception by literally everybody and now, all my favorites lost in the UK version 😔 

Looking forward to The Voice Australia , i hope the talent is good despise the terrible format they are gonna have this year

Wow, I LOVE HANNAH! Finally made some good decisions tonight

I also love Craig, lovely is one of my favorite songs ever and I have a real real high standards for it, and I thought finally someone had a decent job with it! It wasn't vocally perfect in the upper register, but his low notes omg it was so good

(still, Lauren is freakin' robbed lol)

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wow, I LOVE HANNAH! Finally made some good decisions tonight

I also love Craig, lovely is one of my favorite songs ever and I have a real real high standards for it, and I thought finally someone had a decent job with it! It wasn't vocally perfect in the upper register, but his low notes omg it was so good

(still, Lauren is freakin' robbed lol)

Also, Grace slaying a very hard Avril song? Yas!

• Like 1

This was too bad at all.

Lauren, Mariam and Andrew deserved to be in top 8

This week's decision are better than last week.

Benjamin, Okaluja and Jordan and Wesley were completely off to me. I hope these three doesn't represent their team in finals.