The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

Just now, istersay said:

only Will did good, what are these coaches thinking?

This is why the U.K. is considered possibly the weakest version of the franchise.  (Or probably the weakest now that Ireland's version is gone.)  Weak artists, and coaches who make weaksauce choices practically on the regular.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

This is why the U.K. is considered possibly the weakest version of the franchise.  (Or probably the weakest now that Ireland's version is gone.)  Weak artists, and coaches who make weaksauce choices practically on the regular.

This is like...for real?? Because that sounds like a very well deserved title for that version 

(I just remembered that Mexican version exists and is absolutely trash, so this is probably not true. Btw, i'm Mexican, so i'm very aware of how bad the versión of my country is 😓)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, B-B said:

Who’s next week?

Team Will 

Jérémy Levif 

Okulaja 

BrokenPen 

Team Anne-Marie

Meg Birch 

Wayne & Morgan 

Craig Eddie 

Team Tom 
Hannah Williams 

Wura 

Leah Cobb 

Team Olly 

Nathan Smoker 

Grace Holden 

Andrew Bateup 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Team Will 

Jérémy Levif 

Okulaja 

BrokenPen 

Team Anne-Marie

Meg Birch 

Wayne & Morgan 

Craig Eddie 

Team Tom 
Hannah Williams 

Wura 

Leah Cobb 

Team Olly 

Nathan Smoker 

Grace Holden 

Andrew Bateup 

My winners.

34 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Team Will 

Jérémy Levif 

Okulaja 

BrokenPen 

Team Anne-Marie

Meg Birch 

Wayne & Morgan 

Craig Eddie 

Team Tom 
Hannah Williams 

Wura 

Leah Cobb 

Team Olly 

Nathan Smoker 

Grace Holden 

Andrew Bateup 

My predictions 

- Will picks Okulaja because he "reminds him of himself", and he wants rapper on the finale 

-Anne-Marie doesn't want to look like an idiot after picking Wayne and Morgan over Lauren, so she picks them again  

-Tom picks Leah because she is "so unusual" and he wants a young contestant, despite literally having Mariam on her team and letting her go anyway. 

-Olly picks Grace because he thinks she can pull a "Molly/Blessing" and be the winner. But he doesn't take in account that Molly and Blessing are also way better than her, and that she has no chance at winning.

That's it guys, i predicted the next week results. Save this post so you can see how right i am 🤭

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

My predictions 

- Will picks Okulaja because he "reminds him of himself", and he wants rapper on the finale 

-Anne-Marie doesn't want to look and idiot after picking Wayne and Morgan over Lauren, so she picks them again  

-Tom picks Leah because she is "so unusual" and he wants a young contestant, despite literally having Mariam on her team and letting her to anyway. 

-Olly picks Grace because he think she can pull a "Molly/Blessing" and be the winner. But he doesn't take in account that Molly and Blessing are also way better than her, and that she has no chance at winning.

That's it guys, i predicted the next week results. Save this post so you can see how right i am 🤭

I believe it.

28 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yeah, it went downhill after season 5, but this version is weird and unpredictable and i like it.

Rooting for Jeremy, Meg/Craig (like them both :(), Nathan and I guess Hannah, but I like Wura and Leah as well (don't kill me for writing that pls)

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I pretty much gave up on the season already but I'm looking at the results right now and they're HILARIOUS. :haha:

This show... I love The Voice but for the UK... it's probably time to go.

There's a reason why I only watch the American version. I think what happened tonight is a good example of it. :lmao:

• Haha 1