24 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

Well hello my lovely peoples. It’s Rachel. I just wanted to hop on and say thank you to you all so much for hyping me UPPPPP this season! Y’all were the firsts to do so and I appreciate y’all so much! This lil website is not a contestant fav because of all the criticism 👀👀 but I always like to stop by my fan thread and read what’s the haps! Thank you again my sweets🤍

I love you so much & I'm so proud of you. ✨

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

Well hello my lovely peoples. It’s Rachel. I just wanted to hop on and say thank you to you all so much for hyping me UPPPPP this season! Y’all were the firsts to do so and I appreciate y’all so much! This lil website is not a contestant fav because of all the criticism 👀👀 but I always like to stop by my fan thread and read what’s the haps! Thank you again my sweets🤍

I love you Queen

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

first gih, next carolina, now rachel. loveee the friendship between you three, y'all are the best. ANDD you did such a wonderful job this season, can't say how much I am proud of your run on the show! I MEAN- yes 🤍

about the criticisms yeaaaah it's really hard here, I'm glad though that you're all handling it well and you're looking at your fan thread, you're really well-loved here, salute to you!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, macattacklolz said:

Hey Rachel. Congratulations on placing 4th this season. You have been consistently delivering in your performances. As I was saying last night, you should be given the "Most Improved Artist of the Season" award just for doing what you did. Thank you for sharing your voice to us and may you continue with your journey as both an aspiring and inspiring young artist. You truly are a great singer and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, macattacklolz said:

:w00twave: Welcome to IDF! Sorry about the criticism, but there won't be any in your fan thread ❤️ it's a safe zone

• Like 6

5 hours ago, macattacklolz said:

RACHEL! I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. But my goodness you were so good this whole run! We loved watching you grow and you were my winner of the season, I'm hoping you go celebrate your 4th place win and overall run, you totally deserve it girl! We are all proud of you and can't wait to see what you do next! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, macattacklolz said:

K08012s.gif Rachel!!! Zd5ZtgP.gif Welcome to IDF and welcome to your humble fan thread. Appreciate you stopping by and saying hello. ^_^ Sorry I missed your visit this morning; I don't usually get online until evenings EST.

You're my #1 favorite this season and I became a fan after listening to some of your covers on Instagram. [Any chance of posting them on YouTube also? ]  I just love your voice and I am proud to start your fan thread. I was pleasantly surprised that so many IDF members signed on to be added to your fan list, as you continue to grow and show great improvement in both vocals and performance skills at each round of the competition. :thumbs:

Speaking of fan list, I added your name at the top of the list. I hope you don't mind. SAOyO1H.gif

Re criticisms, I hope you don't let them get to you. Those negative comments say more about the people posting them, than the target of their venomous words. 

And you're welcome, Rachel.  I'm happy to support you in your Voice journey this season and I'm looking forward to supporting you in your music career beyond the show.  I can't wait to see what you plan to do next (hopefully new music and great covers). jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 6

23 hours ago, season1 said:

Rachel defied the odds from the beginning. If I said at the start of the season that Rachel will be the highest finishing female this season, IDF would call me crazy and laugh at me. But I made this fan thread in December 2020, believing that she would make the playoffs and hoped she'd advance beyond. At that time and all season long, she's my #1 favorite for The Voice S20.

I love both her performances last night, and I love this Rachel and Nick duet. I will post more videos and pictures later. jaofSCz.gif

She definitely out sang Nick in this performance she sounded so natural singing this song while Nick not so much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ugh Rachel is an icon. So glad she got to stop by! I’m so excited for every bit of success that’s coming her way!

Her performances this season were phenomenal. Rainbow, Foolish Games, and I Hope You Dance were my top 3! And her duet with Nick still had me floored (and I have it on repeat lol)❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4