Debut Single: "Jesus Doesn't"
Release Date: 11/17/23

Available Now: Stream/Buy

lqaqzlo.png

The Voice Season 20

t9YKNEM.jpg

Studio Versions

Playoffs: "Rainbow" | Semifinals: "Human"

Finale: "I Hope You Dance" | Finale: "The Chain" | Finale: "Best of You" [with Nick Jonas]

Performances

Blind Audition | Battle Round | Knockouts | Playoffs | Semifinals [Trio]Semifinals [Solo] 

Finale [Dedication] | Finale [Journey] | Finale [Duet with Nick Jonas]

[video]

Fans:

*macattacklolz*

1. season1

2. Bk1234

3. FloorWax
4. David68

5. thevoicefan12

6. jamescasaki

7. Hamza Tufail

8. disney1024

9. istersay

10. AmyNicole

11. QueenCami

12. ATX29

13. Angeles

14. taylorkat

15. Persy

16. jarmon

17. sydneysam [anonymouskid_35]

18. jamescasaki

19. thevoicefan

20. Boston026

21. Dalton Eduardo

22. Anonnymoose
23. VoiceTakeover890

24. QueenMae16

25. AliXRose

26. Jyn Mycle

27. B-B

28. Harmat

29. Dany

30. Gustavo527

31. TheVoiceFan2

32. erik g

33. Ottoxxx

KFY9ekb.jpg

3KQvKFs.jpg

Originals

[video] 

PHrpugZh.png 

mjsTr0Ah.png

Covers

[video] 

tkiARv1.jpg

---
[h/t: Dany for Trivia Image]

Edited by season1

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

i haven't seen much talk for her but i really like her covers. best female country singer this season in my eyes. add me!

8 hours ago, David68 said:

Add me!

Added! :thumbs:

I dunno if she'd go country on the show but she claims to be a singer/songwriter. Though she covered a couple of country songs on IG. She has such a cool tone and if she goes country, I think she'd sound really good singing older Taylor Swift songs like Tim McGraw or Teardrops.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

Added! :thumbs:

I dunno if she'd go country on the show but she claims to be a singer/songwriter. Though she covered a couple of country songs on IG. She has such a cool tone and if she goes country, I think she'd sound really good singing older Taylor Swift songs like Tim McGraw or Teardrops.

Yeah, I agree! (I’d suggest “Mean” by Taylor Swift. 😉)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

She could go a country folk route. 🤔

I have a weird soft spot for country females on the show, even though I don't like country music all that much. The icing on the cake is that (a) Rachel is on Team Nick, and (b) she isn't even an official country artist lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I have a weird soft spot for country females on the show, even though I don't like country music all that much. The icing on the cake is that (a) Rachel is on Team Nick, and (b) she isn't even an official country artist lol 😂

She also nailed "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band, which is a country song from a country band. Hence, a country route on the show for Rachel is plausible. 🧐

• Like 2

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

She also nailed "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band, which is a country song from a country band. Hence, a country route on the show for Rachel is plausible. 🧐

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

This probably won't happen but I really want Rachel to sing Tennessee Rain on the show. She NAILED that song!!! 🤩

I would love to see those videos. I wish she posts her covers on YT so people like us who aren't on IG can see them. The OP has no videos right now because IG vids won't embed. 

• Like 1

Is it just me or would Rachel nail a Brandi Carlile song? 🧐

I can honestly see her singing "The Story" like Zan Fiskum did in S18. On an unrelated note, LeAnn Rimes recently did a phenomenal rendition of that song on the Masked Singer!!! 😍

She could also maybe nail "The Joke", though I'm a bit hesitant to suggest that song after Cami's rendition. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

On 12/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, disney1024 said:

I can honestly see her singing "The Story" like Zan Fiskum did in S18. On an unrelated note, LeAnn Rimes recently did a phenomenal rendition of that song on the Masked Singer!!! 😍

If Rachel makes it to the lives, just watch me spam "The Story" on the Voice app so that she sings a good and appropriate song during fan week. It kinda might have worked with Cami last season lol 😂

I like Brandi Carlile's version ofc but Rachel has a great range and has a bit of a country twang in her voice. Hence, LeAnn Rimes' version might be more appropriate for her. It might also garner some Minivan votes. Speaking of LeAnn, Rachel could also maybe sing "Blue" like Chevel did in S15. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2