42 minutes ago, season1 said:

I still can't believe that Rachel is now the only female finalist (and of course the last female standing) this season. When I made the fan thread (after the spoilers were revealed and I listened to her IG covers), I was hoping that she would make the playoffs. Now she's in the Finale! K08012s.gif

Looking forward to Rachel's performances next week. jaofSCz.gif

Same. I thought she was DOA in the playoffs but boom here she is in the finale.

Also, I just realized this is the first time in many seasons that my Female snowflake reached the finale. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, season1 said:

Real question: Is there any chance that Rachel would lose the hat in at least one performance next week? She has 3 performances, maybe one of them can be hat-less. I think she'd look stunning in a long dress with hair pulled back or updo, while singing an emotional ballad.

Of course, if her hat is her signature style, she'll look great with it too. ^_^

She looks stunning with long dress and hat so I hope she keeps that. 🥺

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Same. I thought she was DOA in the playoffs but boom here she is in the finale.

Also, I just realized this is the first time in many seasons that my Female snowflake reached the finale. 

Almost everyone in those predictions threads predicted that she won't get the vote in the playoffs. They picked Dana, but I always voted for Rachel (positive thinking). When I saw her song in the playoffs (Rainbow), I then believed she'd get the vote. ^_^ Now we have to vote hard for her to exceed everyone's predictions again as to where she'll finish.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

She looks stunning with long dress and hat so I hope she keeps that. 🥺

Her "Rainbow" outfit was one of the best on the show. I hope she gets to keep all her dresses and hats.

Just now, season1 said:

From the NBC website, pictures from the results show:

[Love the dimples. ❤️ Doesn't she look like Marybeth Byrd in this hair and makeup? :unsure:]

ki1RAGx.jpg

xKk4oUp.jpg

Rachel (outside): :closedeyes:

Rachel (inside): :ohyeah:

She does look a bit like Marybeth here. 😅 I love Dana’s reaction in the last image. Such a supportive teammate. ☺️

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, season1 said:

from the NBC website, the official Team Nick Finalist picture: ❤️

13mqYkU.jpg

Nick looks like he's about to visit a nephew's (idk if he has one of those) high school and he really wants to fit in with all the boys while Rachel looks like she's prepared to visit her Grandma's, but wants to match the pattern on her grandma's floral rug.

They both look stunning.

Edited by British Man
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, British Man said:

Nick looks like he's about to visit a nephew's (idk if he has one of those) high school and he really wants to fit in with all the boys while Rachel looks like she's prepared to visit her Grandma's, but wants to match the pattern on her grandma's floral rug.

They both look stunning.

LMAOO Nick with the letter jacket, trying to be one of the football bros. And tbh where would I get that kind of floral rug b/c Rachel's dress is actually stunning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Idk why I’m not here yet but pls add me! Rachel is one of my favorite artists this season! Rooting for both her and Cam in the finale!❤️❤️

Added! :thumbs:

(Rachel) Mac and Cam is my top 2 also. 

• Like 4