Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

On Bended Knee- Boyz ii Men (Cam Anthony and Stevie Mackey)

Currently on an IDF break, but I absolutely had to come post this. 
Y’all, if you want to bless your ears, listen to the whole thing! 🤩

Some of those notes both of them were hitting were absolutely sensational! Cam’s transitions from fals/head to chest = 🌟😍.

And the blend of their voices and the raw emotion protruding from both of them! Absolutely phenomenal. 
I just got my second vaccine yesterday, so I feel a little gross, but this made me feel so much better. Wth.🤣😬 Best way to start your day, too, so go listen! ✔️🎶

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Some of those notes both of them were hitting were absolutely sensational! Cam’s transitions from fals/head to chest = 🌟😍.

And the blend of their voices and the raw emotion protruding from both of them! Absolutely phenomenal. 
I just got my second vaccine yesterday, so I feel a little gross, but this made me feel so much better. Wth.🤣😬 Best way to start your day, too, so go listen! ✔️🎶

DAMN!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Harmat said:

SLAYYYY

• Like 2

https://www.readingeagle.com/things-to-do/television-cam-anthony-of-the-voice-gets-a-big-concert-spot-on-july-4/article_5e4cd01d-1e06-565f-a1c6-038ae3be27d5.html

Philadelphia’s annual live July 4 concert, this year at the Mann Center. [Cam] Anthony is the opener. The main acts are singer-songwriter Bebe Rexha and rapper Flo Rida. The Philly POPS, a staple of Independence Week shows for years, also appear.

His July 4 appearance will be on the television screen as Channel 10 covers events in the city from the virtual “Celebration of Freedom” ceremony at 6 p.m. through the Mann Center concert at 7 to the Fireworks display set for 9:15.

So Cam Anthony will open the 4th of July concert in Philly (Main Act Bebe Rexha and Flo Rida)

• Like 7

On 6/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, Harmat said:

For those who don’t know who Stevie Mackey is:  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiuutmr1LjxAhWWFlkFHf-dARAQFnoECBQQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fvariety.com%2F2020%2Fmusic%2Fnews%2Fstevie-mackey-taco-tuesday-singers-house-party-1203497523%2F&usg=AOvVaw2g7LX-V3c464zz3NnuN9J2

• Like 1