Jump to content

Artists that never had a bad performance


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Can you give us more insight from that specific taping? Just curious.

Mandi’s voice was more clear and standing out, as to why Kelly and Blake said they would pick her as the winner, because she fought harder.

- Nick was surprised Mandi won, admitting his favorite (not including his team) was Thunderstorm and he wanted other coaches to use their steals up bc he implied that he’d steal whoever lost in the Ko

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Micah Iverson never made a bad performance as far as I know. He's always on pitch.

He was always on pitch but he was sooooo boring imo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Even if he did it still sounded amazing. Anything that comes out of his mouth sounds heavenly.

It's not "even if he did" because it's a fact he did.  Mumbling because you forgot the lyrics is still a fail in every universe.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

It's not "even if he did" because it's a fact he did.  Mumbling because you forgot the lyrics is still a fail in every universe.   

If you are talking about Sawyer's "Imagine" performance, I don't think he forgot the words, I think he realized he couldn't hit the right note. Maybe due to the fact his voice was still changing? It happens.  It wasn't a bad performance but not great either. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

If you are talking about Sawyer's "Imagine" performance, I don't think he forgot the words, I think he realized he couldn't hit the right note. Maybe due to the fact his voice was still changing? It happens.  It wasn't a bad performance but not great either. 

 

LOL!  That is ultimate stan spin right there.  You're saying it was a song he couldn't sing but it wasn't a bad performance?  OK. 

 

He didn't try to change the note.  He didn't try to soft the note.  He mumbled the words.  No spin,  just facts. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s the video, so everyone can decide for themselves. Start listening at about :35 for Sawyer’s mistake. He decided to not go for the note in his head voice. Regardless of what the problem was, it was a mistake. After the show, he did mention having challenges with his voice changing during the competition. BTW, I downloaded this within seconds of it hitting iTunes that morning. 
 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

 

LOL!  That is ultimate stan spin right there.  You're saying it was a song he couldn't sing but it wasn't a bad performance?  OK. 

 

He didn't try to change the note.  He didn't try to soft the note.  He mumbled the words.  No spin,  just facts. 

LOL. I am definitely not a Sawyer stan. There are songs of his i like but I find him a bit monotonous at times too. 

If you want spin you should listen to what the coaches said after that performance. "yeah you missed that note ... but you missed it so well!"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s the video, so everyone can decide for themselves. Start listening at about :35 for Sawyer’s mistake. He decided to not go for the note in his head voice. Regardless of what the problem was, it was a mistake. After the show, he did mention having challenges with his voice changing during the competition. BTW, I downloaded this within seconds of it hitting iTunes that morning. 
 

 

was the issue the pause or something else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

was the issue the pause or something else?

He was supposed to sing that note Yoo-hooo in Head Voice but he missed it. It wasn't as great as his other performances but I don't think it was anywhere near bad.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 9:57 AM, QueenMae16 said:

Keisha Renee as well, she was too underrated and hated by team minivan.:no:

Yah her WHTM is a killer. She's even better as a country artist than Spensha who made the finale in S14. I don't get how Minivan hates people? But I think it's more on the color of the skin and the more the artist look like african.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

LOL. I am definitely not a Sawyer stan. There are songs of his i like but I find him a bit monotonous at times too. 

If you want spin you should listen to what the coaches said after that performance. "yeah you missed that note ... but you missed it so well!"

 

Not a stan ....fair enough....but coaches paid $15M a year to promote a successful show are not EXCATLY the arbiters of truth.  BTW: Thinking "monotonous at times" is pretty accurate, as is he had great tone at times.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Yah her WHTM is a killer. She's even better as a country artist than Spensha who made the finale in S14. I don't get how Minivan hates people? But I think it's more on the color of the skin and the more the artist look like african.

YES, what hurts the most was a masterpiece and she was utterly robbed... i don't understand how she gave that performance then got instantly elimintated

 

1 hour ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hmm...

Maelyn Jarmon

Brooke Simpson

Kymberli Joye

Rose Short

Alisan Porter

Chris Blue

Addison Agen

i was going to bold which ones i agreed with but, honestly, i agree with all of these. taste!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 10:37 PM, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hmm...

Maelyn Jarmon

Brooke Simpson

Kymberli Joye

Rose Short

Alisan Porter

Chris Blue

Addison Agen

FACTS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...