Artists that never had a bad performance

Ottoship

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Can you give us more insight from that specific taping? Just curious.

Mandi’s voice was more clear and standing out, as to why Kelly and Blake said they would pick her as the winner, because she fought harder.

- Nick was surprised Mandi won, admitting his favorite (not including his team) was Thunderstorm and he wanted other coaches to use their steals up bc he implied that he’d steal whoever lost in the Ko

22 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Even if he did it still sounded amazing. Anything that comes out of his mouth sounds heavenly.

It's not "even if he did" because it's a fact he did.  Mumbling because you forgot the lyrics is still a fail in every universe.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

It's not "even if he did" because it's a fact he did.  Mumbling because you forgot the lyrics is still a fail in every universe.   

If you are talking about Sawyer's "Imagine" performance, I don't think he forgot the words, I think he realized he couldn't hit the right note. Maybe due to the fact his voice was still changing? It happens.  It wasn't a bad performance but not great either. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

If you are talking about Sawyer's "Imagine" performance, I don't think he forgot the words, I think he realized he couldn't hit the right note. Maybe due to the fact his voice was still changing? It happens.  It wasn't a bad performance but not great either. 

LOL!  That is ultimate stan spin right there.  You're saying it was a song he couldn't sing but it wasn't a bad performance?  OK. 

He didn't try to change the note.  He didn't try to soft the note.  He mumbled the words.  No spin,  just facts. 

• Like 2

Here’s the video, so everyone can decide for themselves. Start listening at about :35 for Sawyer’s mistake. He decided to not go for the note in his head voice. Regardless of what the problem was, it was a mistake. After the show, he did mention having challenges with his voice changing during the competition. BTW, I downloaded this within seconds of it hitting iTunes that morning. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

LOL!  That is ultimate stan spin right there.  You're saying it was a song he couldn't sing but it wasn't a bad performance?  OK. 

He didn't try to change the note.  He didn't try to soft the note.  He mumbled the words.  No spin,  just facts. 

LOL. I am definitely not a Sawyer stan. There are songs of his i like but I find him a bit monotonous at times too. 

If you want spin you should listen to what the coaches said after that performance. "yeah you missed that note ... but you missed it so well!"

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s the video, so everyone can decide for themselves. Start listening at about :35 for Sawyer’s mistake. He decided to not go for the note in his head voice. Regardless of what the problem was, it was a mistake. After the show, he did mention having challenges with his voice changing during the competition. BTW, I downloaded this within seconds of it hitting iTunes that morning. 

was the issue the pause or something else?

On 10/15/2020 at 9:57 AM, QueenMae16 said:

Keisha Renee as well, she was too underrated and hated by team minivan.:no:

Yah her WHTM is a killer. She's even better as a country artist than Spensha who made the finale in S14. I don't get how Minivan hates people? But I think it's more on the color of the skin and the more the artist look like african.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

LOL. I am definitely not a Sawyer stan. There are songs of his i like but I find him a bit monotonous at times too. 

If you want spin you should listen to what the coaches said after that performance. "yeah you missed that note ... but you missed it so well!"

Not a stan ....fair enough....but coaches paid $15M a year to promote a successful show are not EXCATLY the arbiters of truth.  BTW: Thinking "monotonous at times" is pretty accurate, as is he had great tone at times.  

8 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Yah her WHTM is a killer. She's even better as a country artist than Spensha who made the finale in S14. I don't get how Minivan hates people? But I think it's more on the color of the skin and the more the artist look like african.

YES, what hurts the most was a masterpiece and she was utterly robbed... i don't understand how she gave that performance then got instantly elimintated

1 hour ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hmm...

Maelyn Jarmon

Brooke Simpson

Kymberli Joye

Rose Short

Alisan Porter

Chris Blue

Addison Agen

i was going to bold which ones i agreed with but, honestly, i agree with all of these. taste!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Keisha Renee, as previously mentioned by others, killed every performance she had. I'm still mad she and Noah didn't make the finals. I also think that MaKenzie Thomas had a perfect run, unless you want to include her failed Redbone audition from Season 14. 

• Like 5