The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looking forward to her too. I don’t know how much you’ve been following, but she’s very likely to need Kelly’s save in the playoff. 

Ugh. That's sad. Let me guess, Kelly's got another mediocre male "country" singer about to dominate?  I haven't been following too much. Is it the same format as the past few seasons? 

• Like 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

Ugh. That's sad. Let me guess, Kelly's got another mediocre male "country" singer about to dominate?  I haven't been following too much. Is it the same format as the past few seasons? 

He’s actually pretty good, but yes, Kelly has another male country singer, poised to dominate. 

Also, check out Cam on Team Blake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I know it's a Pop song but with the runs that he did towards the end made me think he's leaning towards R&B.

I think you are making assumptions based on who he is. If Lady Gaga used those same runs, you wouldn’t call her an R&B singer.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

I think you are making assumptions based on who he is. If Lady Gaga used those same runs, you wouldn’t call her an R&B singer.

Because she isn't. If she did those runs, she would be a pop singer singing in the style of an RnB singer. Deion is an RnB/Gospel singer who sang a pop song.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

It's a shame we barely get any rock on this show anymore. Most of the rock we do get is country-adjacent.

Yeah, and even when we had rock singers they didn't usually make it far. 

I wish someone like Juliet would audition again.

• Like 5