The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Also, the dude who loves Nick at Mjsbigblog, and despises country, LOVED Avery, probably because he didn´t sound country as a whole. 

He loved Jacob Miller from S18 so I can see why.

• Like 1

We got 4 of the 5 artists for tomorrow in a single promo lol.

Deion (J)

Gihanna (K)

Connor (B)

JD (K)
A girl who I couldn´t identify, maybe no chair?

Since Anna Grace is not tomorrow, they are probably closing with either Deion or Connor since they got 3 chairs. And neither made lives lol.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got 4 of the 5 artists for tomorrow in a single promo lol.

Deion (J)

Gihanna (K)

Connor (B)

JD (K)
A girl who I couldn´t identify, maybe no chair?

Since Anna Grace is not tomorrow, they are probably closing with either Deion or Connor since they got 3 chairs. And neither made lives lol.

It's Kaitlyn Myers the no chair turn and It has to be a nick artist

Halley Greg (Team Kelly), “I’m Like a Bird” — Grade: A | Before her Blind, this former science teacher shared that she’d no sooner decided to take a year off to pursue music full-time than… argh. The pandemic hit, stripping the Seattle music scene of the opportunities that had been unfolding for her. At least it seemed like she’d go far on The Voice. She sounded all kinds of gorgeous on her intimate, rearranged version of Nelly Furtado’s hit. Like, that wasn’t just beautiful, it was magical. What. Presence. Wow. How, how, how was she a one-chair turn?!?

(From Charlie Mason)

RIP Halley, this is like Lain Roy 2.0 (in terms of Charlie Mason thinking they'll go far). Sad that she went early since she was good in her battle and apparently hit a whistle note.

• Sad 6

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Deion (J)

Gihanna (K)

Connor (B)

JD (K)

I'm guessing Nick's artist would be either Rachel or Lindsay, for gender balance.

Edited by FloorWax