The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think he has potential to go far - and apparently his KO was fantastic

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I really liked Zae's BA, and this is coming from thinking his clip was underwhelming. He connected more with the song than most of the others we've seen so far. Probably a higher B, maaaybe a lower A. 

11 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

First of all Zae was fantastic and those of you who are hating on him bcuz his comments on Cami are acting like some Karen’s. Y’all are the reason why this world is the way it is. 

10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Okay just to be different, Zae looks GOOD 😉

kidding aside, he is actually really good. He may not have the most distinct voice, but his vocal choices on that performance was amazing. I'm tired of this song but he kind of brought something different to it (i love when this song's stripped down lol). Zae, boy, the criticisms doesn't matter, do what you do, and just be who you are.

and more of ToZae show please 

7 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Wow Zae’s audition was just magic, had to be my favorite so far

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Entiendo tu punto pero recuerda que este foro también lo lee esa persona que algunos usuarios aquí están criticando

todavía están por rodar las vidas en las que Zae avanzó, ¿verdad? Probablemente viendo comentarios como "él es el último en el equipo kelly" "no tiene ninguna posibilidad", bla, bla, bla, seguramente rebajará su confianza. Se dijo que Kenzie también era decepcionante, pero ¿aún hemos cambiado nuestra opinión sobre él como favorito? No lo creo, algunos todavía lo están promocionando para que sea uno de los favoritos. (pero sí, pensé que los comentarios sobre Kenzie también eran duros)

Sin embargo, solo mi opinión, sé amable. Sé que esto se está volviendo normal en este foro, pero no creo que deba normalizarse.

I try to always be nice. Although I also hope that the artists don't take seriously what some strangers say.
It's tastes. And I repeat, Zae was fine !! And I hope like it more in the other rounds!

• Like 1

Thoughts on Zae: that run before Kelly turned was really nice, and I like his tone a lot. I do think Nick was a decent choice post-blinds since he managed to make it through to the KOs there, but in his place I would've gone for Kelly or maybe John after the blinds.

For me, this would get an A-; the song fits him well and his voice is pleasant to listen to, but there's a couple things that I think he could improve on (there was a teeny bit of straining I detected right before the chorus when he hit the big note on "say" and again towards the end when he flipped into his falsetto) but overall it was very good.

• Like 2

I mean, there´s a difference between having an opinion, and straight up bashing someone. I think Zae was good, but he wasn´t my favorite, that´s my opinion. And as for the predictions that he has no chance on Team Kelly, most of us are basing it on how people vote on this show. Zae is on a team with a 4 chair turn country singer, a teenage girl, and a guy who apparently has connected a lot with the audience, and Kelly. Typically those prototypes tend to do better on the show. For the coach save, Kelly rarely chooses her KO steal (Cami was an exception, but because the others underdelivered), so she might feel compelled to go with someone that she has worked longer with.

Bashing people is straight up calling them "untalented", "garbage", "trash" (Something that I have seen a lot of people do, especially in the discussion threads, which I why I rarely partake in those). Everybody on the show can sing, it´s why they´re here, but of course everybody will have different tastes.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Thoughts on Zae: that run before Kelly turned was really nice, and I like his tone a lot. I do think Nick was a decent choice post-blinds since he managed to make it through to the KOs there, but in his place I would've gone for Kelly or maybe John after the blinds.

For me, this would get an A-; the song fits him well and his voice is pleasant to listen to, but there's a couple things that I think he could improve on (there was a teeny bit of straining I detected right before the chorus when he hit the big note on "say" and again towards the end when he flipped into his falsetto) but overall it was very good.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, as a Cami fan, I know she's not everybody's cup of tea - she might have been an IDF favorite last season but being rude about someone voicing a differing opinion is uncalled for.

Excited Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voice

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

lol I think the part they previewed of Zae on the first look was the worst part. It was pretty good overall.

I agree with this. That was the only run that he didn’t 100% nail during his performance and the snippet made me think I wouldn’t like his audition. Turns out I actually loved it 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, as a Cami fan, I know she's not everybody's cup of tea - she might have been an IDF favorite last season but being rude about someone voicing a differing opinion is uncalled for.

It's not that he wasn't a Cami fan. He just preferred Julia. Zae started supporting Cami when his snowflake got eliminated in the 4WKO. For the record, Zae and Cami follow each other on social media, which means he is now a Cami fan. 😅

I can relate to that because I wasn't on board the Julia train last season. She was definitely talented but I just preferred Cami over Julia when it comes to filling that indie-pop lane. It all comes down to preference, which some toxic Cami fans on IDF have apparently forgotten. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

BTW, if y'all are interested in a Kelly Clarkson fan thread for The Voice, someone was kind enough to make it for us. :giggle:

Wait wait everybody go say hi to Marisa Corvo 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Please dislike this YouTube comment as it contains spoilers and the author is slightly delusional:

Zae Romeo the greatest singer ever in the voice was stolen by Kelly Clarkson and defeat Jenzie Wheels for the public vote and actually will win the show

Also, "Jenzie Wheels" again lol 😂

Just a reminder to please dislike this comment 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I have been pretty vocal in the past about not getting Zae’s appeal, but this was a nice surprise! Not a perfect vocal but I really enjoyed it for the most part. 

That said, I still find laughable that he was once considered as a threat to the crown. He’s the opposite of what the core audience enjoys.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I have been pretty vocal in the past about not getting Zae’s appeal, but this was a nice surprise! Not a perfect vocal but I really enjoyed it for the most part. 

That said, I still find laughable that he was once considered as a threat to the crown. He’s the opposite of what the core audience enjoys.

I'm still out of reactions so here's the next best thing:

te amo heart GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, David68 said:

Wait wait everybody go say hi to Marisa Corvo 

We can't discount Molly Stevens or Rizzi Myers just yet :wink:

for the record, i totally don't mean to be mean it's of course fine if someone doesn't like kelly lmao

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

Also, after today, there's 4 more episode of blinds and only 2 more 4-chair turns. 😬

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

I suspect they will leave them for the last two episodes AKA Mondays 15 and 22. So I think next week we might not get any.