The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Zae will probably close, so I feel like he'll be the only Team Nick member tonight. 

Carolina will also be on tonight based on the promo, so that's one for Team Legend.

I'm going to guess Ciana will be on tonight, since now they can flip storylines: John blocking Nick this time around and Nick having a tough time in this episode and then scores Zae at the end.

• Like 3

Cam Anthony was totally the best of the night

i liked Corey

on the other hand Kenzie ... there was a lot of expectation in view of all those who spoke about him, it is not at all to my taste, he does not have anything more that makes me feel at the moment. say it's a winning potential or even the best of the evening

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Zae will probably close, so I feel like he'll be the only Team Nick member tonight. 

Carolina will also be on tonight based on the promo, so that's one for Team Legend.

I'm going to guess Ciana will be on tonight, since now they can flip storylines: John blocking Nick this time around and Nick having a tough time in this episode and then scores Zae at the end.

This already sounds better than episode one, in terms of my pre-show favorites.

And then Ryleigh should also be on this episode......
Btw we have seen 3 out of 4 (potentialy 5...depending if Savanna wins the KO) post-KO Team Kelly auditions. And all of them were pretty great!

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

Cam Anthony was totally the best of the night

i liked Corey

on the other hand Kenzie ... there was a lot of expectation in view of all those who spoke about him, it is not at all to my taste, he does not have anything more that makes me feel at the moment. say it's a winning potential or even the best of the evening

Unpopular opinion but I really liked Kenzie’s audition. I don’t know why, but I keep listening to it. It’s just a feel good song you know?

And also when Cam hit the chorus he was phenomonal, def someone to look out for. I’m happy he went with Blake!

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yesterday they showed 6 guys and 3 girls, so I'm guessing they would want to even the ratio tonight. I'm guessing:

Ciana (John)

Ryleigh (Kelly)

Emma  (Blake)

Carolina (John)

Zae (Nick) (4 chair)

Don’t forget they also showed Savanna?! So Kelly can also have another artist tonight?

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Unpopular opinion but I really liked Kenzie’s audition. I don’t know why, but I keep listening to it. It’s just a feel good song you know?

And also when Cam hit the chorus he was phenomonal, def someone to look out for. I’m happy he went with Blake!

fortunately we do not all have the same opinions, you should not even say unpopular opinion, each opinion is for itself the right one 🙂

hm, I don't know, maybe the forum has talked about it so much that I was expecting something excellent, but I would say it's already seen plenty of times in the voice, maybe that's what didn't get me hooked on her audition

Yesterday they showed 6 guys and 3 girls, so I'm guessing they would want to even the ratio tonight. I'm guessing:

Ciana (John)

Ryleigh (Kelly)

Emma  (Blake)

Carolina (John)

Zae (Nick) (4 chair)

I think Connor might be Blake’s representative instead of Emma

Hace 13 minutos, Misirlou dijo:

Yeah, in S18, which had the same format as the one this one will have (Excluding 2 Tuesdays), Todd's KO did it for him. 

It seems like a lot of these people had breakout moments or delivered in their KOs, which is good news. I'm worried about Pete's song choice though. 

Yes, but minivan LOVE that song. So if he complies will be fine.

• Haha 1

I’m pretty sure Zae won’t go as far on the show as Cami did. The performance is OK, but I don’t think he will get much audience support. Most of the people who would have supported him will choose either Cam or Victor. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Yes, but minivan LOVE that song. So if he complies will be fine.

Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi? Not in Minivan's wheelhouse from what I know. Also Pete is not a pop artist, that song is out of his wheelhouse. Its giving me TMH flashbacks...

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m pretty sure Zae won’t go as far on the show as Cami did. The performance is OK, but I don’t think he will get much audience support. Most of the people who would have supported him will choose either Cam or Victor. 

Yeah, he’s probably out in the Playoffs.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I think he has potential to go far - and apparently his KO was fantastic - but he just unfortunately got stolen to the most packed team already where the PV is pretty much decided at this point. If Nick had picked him over Rachel, he'd make it to at least semifinals.

• Like 3

Hace 1 minuto, Bk1234 dijo:

Solo les “encantó” la temporada pasada porque Carter la cantó jajaja.

Good point. But it's a popular and dramatic song, sang by a man from Team Blake who had a very good audition for me. He is safe.
It all depends on what Jordan shows us.

28 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It's a singing gesture, like Kelly and her rotary phone dialing. I've seen it in some of his live performances on YouTube. 🙃

Yes, but my point is that it’s a BAD singing gesture. It makes me think he’s fighting a sore throat.

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And Gihanna and Corey can get much more support than him. He will get lost in the shuffle unless: They flop/Zae does somewhat decent(maybe going with a country/folk song) in the Playoffs.