The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, FloorWax said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO how did you even find this

I noticed it a long time ago. I just happened to be looking at his Wikipedia page, and at the time, it was the most recent edit, and I noticed it was by a user named Disney1024, so I took a closer look at it. 

15 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I still don't get how on earth does Pete sound like Todd???

They don’t - they’re both middle aged bearded white guys who went to Team Blake.

It’s like claiming Gihanna and Kennedy sound alike because they’re both young black female pop vocalists.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, David68 said:

If Zae got a wikipedia page made in the sorts of that, would he delete it?

Exactly, actually, at least Todd's Wikipedia page is more justifiable since he is actually a winner of the show, not a contestant that was instantly eliminated on the first live week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

They don’t - they’re both middle aged bearded white guys who went to Team Blake.

It’s like claiming Gihanna and Kennedy sound alike because they’re both young black female pop vocalists.

I asked that user on whether he'll despise Todd had he been on Kelly's team, they answered, "I just despise him regardless of what team he's on". 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Someone should create a Wiki page for Pete :giggle:

That one would probably actually get deleted. 

Lauren Duski had a wiki page for a few days, until some jackass complained and it got deleted. 

• Sad 3

36 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I really wonder if victor is the Chris K of this season. I think we might be underestimating the amount of support he’s getting from his community.

Probably. Ryleigh did have higher numbers than him I think, and yet got the vote. That`s a Kroeze move. I could maybe see him get 3rd if his community really rallies around him. But I can`t see him beating Cam or Kenzie.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

What numbers?

These numbers: https://idolforums.com/topic/743419-the-voice-20-●-live-top-17-results-●-discussion/page/40/?tab=comments#comment-28623886.

Yeah, Twitter isn't the big indicator, given that votes aren't cast there anymore, but at least in Instant Saves, it can still be pretty telling.

Just now, Rodney said:

These numbers: https://idolforums.com/topic/743419-the-voice-20-●-live-top-17-results-●-discussion/page/40/?tab=comments#comment-28623886.

Yeah, Twitter isn't the big indicator, given that votes aren't cast there anymore, but at least in Instant Saves, it can still be pretty telling.

I know about that, but we don’t know that he “almost won” based on just that. Blake stans dominate Twitter. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe Disney was responsible for that one too? He hates Team Blake, so it wouldn’t surprise me. 

He just lowkey can't stand every contestant that is a thread to his favorites. He just was very explicity about hating Todd (and Pete)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 7