B: Cam vs Connor

N: Rachel vs Zae (steal)

J: Zania vs Rio

K: Jenzie vs Avery

N: Jose vs Raine (montage)

K: Gihanna vs Anna (steal)

and then the 4-way KO, sheesh, how would they fit that all lmao

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I love Pete's song choice (I'm a HUGE fan of Lewis Capaldi's music) and I love Andrew and his song choice (one of my all time favessss) :P 

sameeee haha ik many of y’all aren’t looking forward to this KO but i’m rly excited too

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

sameeee haha ik many of y’all aren’t looking forward to this KO but i’m rly excited too

Me too. Probably both of them did well. They chose this to close over a triple steal.

Edited by ammonium

30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

OMG IS THIS THE RETURN OF THE THUMBNAILS YESSS

I really love the eyes and the stance of Corey when performing, full of emotions. I'm already compelled on that soundless preview LMAO, he's just something

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I really love the eyes and the stance of Corey when performing, full of emotions. I'm already compelled on that soundless preview LMAO, he's just something

The only person I recall that has the same level of intensity when he performs is Hunter Plake. But I personally prefer the texture of Corey's voice. Really excited to see his performance. ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I’m kinda shocked that Kenzie is on week two since he hasn’t been shown that much but that somewhat of a battle

Maybe he and Avery's opening next week? 👻 (I would not mind it since I really Avery and his song choice ❤️ I'm just not ready to deal with his elimination :()

• Sad 1