The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm sure most people here will be running to FB to check the comments as soon as her blind airs lol.

I don't expect to find  that much comments about her sexuality (if any), but rather about her voice. Her style is clearly not Minivan's cup of tea.  

But if John's trend of saving artists who fascinate him continues, she' s a guaranteed coach save.

Of course not, people don't like to be called out for being homophobic, so most of them will not openly attack her for that, but her being open about her sexuality will definitely be a factor for Minivan to dislike her (This, added to the fact that she is not the type of artist that Minivan would like in the first place)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Of course not, people don't like to be called out for being homophobic, so most of them will not openly attack her for that, but her being open about her sexuality will definitely be a factor for Minivan to dislike her (This, added to the fact that she is not the type of artist that Minivan would like in the first place)

She’s too hot for them anyway. :wub:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Sameee Creo que durará mucho tiempo. Y según las entrevistas que he visto en las últimas horas. Ni Carson ni Blake están listos para terminar el espectáculo

by the way, It's sad to see Carson alone during auditions

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Sameee I think it’ll last a long time. And based off of the interviews I’ve watched in the last couple hours. Neither Carson nor Blake is ready to ending the show

fortunately, because it's not American Idol or Mask Singer who will replace The Voice 🤢

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Still dreaming of a Kelly/Gwen/Alicia/Blake panel happening someday, tbh

DREAM COME TRUE

I really miss Kelly and Alicia together lol (S14) and also Blake and Alicia seemed to work really well (That block of Alicia to Blake for Justin Kilgore LMAO SO FUNNY)

this is a diverse line-up and I would really want to see this.

• Like 4

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

(That block of Alicia to Blake for Justin Kilgore LMAO SO FUNNY)

LMAO YEAH and then the whole kelly thing: "oh i heard that.... that was just god telling you to pick ME.... that was the lord himself.... FOLLOW THE LIGHT!"

i just love alicia's personality, she just glows with serenity and peace but still can be competitive (like during the block)!!! 

i too am hoping for alicia/blake/kelly/gwen

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO YEAH and then the whole kelly thing: "oh i heard that.... that was just god telling you to pick ME.... that was the lord himself.... FOLLOW THE LIGHT!"

i just love alicia's personality, she just glows with serenity and peace but still can be competitive (like during the block)!!! 

The panel we deserved for the 10th anniversary 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

The Voice promotion this year has been a lot better than in recent years, so as much as I love Victor, his high amount of likes could be greatly impacted from good promotion. 

Lol the voice didn’t promote that video. None of the coaches reshared neither did NBC  to attract more viewers. Lol he did that all on his own.

If that’s what u meant

• Like 1

This Season 20 preview based on information that was provided during the The Voice press junket is mostly about the show format and stuff. The format will be very similar to last season which include the 4 Way Knockout and only 3 weeks of live shows.

https://hollywoodjunket.com/whats-new-on-the-voice-season-20-exclusive-sneak-peek/

During a tape day of the Blind Auditions, it was Nick Jonas’ first day back on “The Voice” coaching panel since his first time as a coach in 2020 during season 18.   The format remains similar to last season’s.  The coaches will each have ten artists per Team again this season.   The coaches will be equipped with one Block, two Steals and one Save each.  There will be three Live show weeks in May, and a Four-Way-Knockout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

53 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol the voice didn’t promote that video. None of the coaches reshared neither did NBC  to attract more viewers. Lol he did that all on his own.

If that’s what u meant

Not what I meant. I was referring to how they have Nick on SNL the Saturday before, they way they are flooding socials, and the big Today Show interview (among other things). I was also not knocking Victor like your comment ensues. I was just implying the fact that views/votes aren’t the same. 

Edited by kaileymusicaddict87
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

This Season 20 preview based on information that was provided during the The Voice press junket is mostly about the show format and stuff. The format will be very similar to last season which include the 4 Way Knockout and only 3 weeks of live shows.

https://hollywoodjunket.com/whats-new-on-the-voice-season-20-exclusive-sneak-peek/

Expected. Well, hoping for a short but sweet season.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

Not what I meant. I was referring to how they have Nick on SNL the Saturday before, they way they are flooding socials, and the big Today Show interview (among other things). I was also not knocking Victor like your comment ensues. I was just implying the fact that views/votes aren’t the same. 

Ohhhhh gotcha. Well in that case, this is all very true

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

It had Dana,Aaron,Cam,Victor,Raine,Avery and Anna

I feel like some of them will be on the Tuesday night. Cam for one I think will be a close for Tuesday or something

it'd be so weird to have Victor and Cam on one night, plus Dana lol

• Like 1

At a minimum, it seems likely that we’ll have two younger, male R&B singers splitting votes through the bloodbath.  Sure, some will vote for both of them, but not all. Both could even make the finale, clearing a path for the eventual winner. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

DREAM COME TRUE

I really miss Kelly and Alicia together lol (S14) and also Blake and Alicia seemed to work really well (That block of Alicia to Blake for Justin Kilgore LMAO SO FUNNY)

Don't forget Kelly during Johnny Bliss' audition: "I am married but, if I liked women, I'd like Alicia" 🤣😜

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

ugh yes, we can only hope that we'll get alicia and gwen back soon!

The Voice Nbc GIF by Alicia KeysThe Voice Dancing GIF by NBC

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

the voice omg GIF by NBC

• Haha 4