๐Ÿ˜œ Cami Clune Fan Thread ๐Ÿ˜œ

echoap

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Sorry, but thereโ€™s a teenage boy from Shoreham,ย New York who has already captured my heart. ๐Ÿฅบ

You could do both. I really want to ensure Blake's loss this seasonย ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

I'm voting for Carter as well on Monday nightย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Edited by disney1024

Sad to see Cami go.ย  I thought for a minute that the viewers might have a moment of clarity and actually vote for the best IS performance...but no dice.

ย 

Cami accomplished all she could on the show and I'm happy she went out on her own terms without compromising who she is as an artist just for votes.ย  It was a good run.ย  Her future is bright!

• Like 2

Queen had 300 people on her Live tonight ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝย 

It sucks that the livestream or the post people make right after they get eliminated is always their most interactive. Thereโ€™ll be 700 comments saying โ€œrobbedโ€ or getting mad,ย but very few of thoseย people will interact with the account ever again.

But I really hopeย Cami can overcome this. She deserves the support.๐Ÿงก

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

If DeSz wins The Voice next season, she'll be the first AA female to win The Voice (out of 19 seasons). It will also be Kelly 4th win on The Voice (out of 6 six seasons). In accordance with Cami's wishes, PLEASE VOTE FOR DESZ ON MONDAY!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Cami on Instagram:ย "Everyone - please VOTE FOR MY GIRL DESZ next week, let's get this Team Kelly win!!"

Link:https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoJptwBrYt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

ย 

Carter could also winย The Voice and be the next Jordan Smith. If he manages to do so, it will be Gwen's first win on The Voice (out of 5 seasons). I'll be more than fine with Carter winning but I would definitely prefer DeSz winning this season.ย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just watched Cami's live today and man I am really sad that we don't get to see what she is planning for her finale outfit!! That would have been a slayage.

ย 

And those song choices! Jeez. Life on Mars, My Immortal, Must Have Been Love would have been a PERFORMANCE. Her planning to duet Kelly with IRIS?! Cannot believe I cannot hear that ๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

But, she said that she will be doing some originals and even music videos and stuffs and will still be auditioning !! Let us root for this gal, she deserves the best โค๏ธ

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

And those song choices! Jeez. Life on Mars, My Immortal, Must Have Been Love would have been a PERFORMANCE. Her planning to duet Kelly with IRIS?! Cannot believe I cannot hear that ๐Ÿ˜”

America messed up big time... ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Harmat said:

Thereโ€™ll be 700 comments saying โ€œrobbedโ€ or getting mad,ย but very few of thoseย people will interact with the account ever again.

Thatโ€™s just the unfortunate sad truth of the Voice. Most people just watch for the entertainment and then move on. Iโ€™ll keep following Cami though! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

And those song choices! Jeez. Life on Mars, My Immortal, Must Have Been Love would have been a PERFORMANCE. Her planning to duet Kelly with IRIS?!

ย 

ย 

Like Iย wasn't down enough.ย Imagine those studios from Cami

• Like 4

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just watched Cami's live today and man I am really sad that we don't get to see what she is planning for her finale outfit!! That would have been a slayage.

ย 

ย 

But, she said that she will be doing some originals and even music videos and stuffs and will still be auditioning !! Let us root for this gal, she deserves the best โค๏ธ

ย 

A big middle finger to minivan for robbing us of this sure-to-be legendary finale set.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

ย 

ย 

Great songs indeed! She also said that she felt uncomfortable with her song choice for semis. Go figure :haha:

ย 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vinyl said:

I wonder if she would've seen growth in fans and votes had the lives been longer. Or if she would've crashed and burned around the same time just for being too different.ย ๐Ÿ™

Flipping songs can only get you so far on The Voice so I'd say, with similar song choices, semifinals would've been her ceiling in a longer, regular season. Onย the other hand, had she gotten something similar to "Skinny Love" in the knockouts or playoffs, she definitely would've been in a much better position to get public support.ย 

ย 

Other than her semifinal song, I don't have much complaints about her treatment on the show though. As a rule of thumb, we don't get indie-alt girls slaying on The Voice stage just like that, so I'm grateful to have enjoyed Cami's talent on the show after a couple of boring seasons. She's truly Iconic ๐Ÿ˜Š.ย 

• Like 1

queen is onto bigger and better things!! she said that she's already gotten opportunities coming up because of the show, and i'm glad that she got exposure. i would have loved another song, but this just means another week that she can spend doing her own things, instead of the producers possibly stifling her. i am excited to see what she does in the future!!!!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, disney1024 said:

If DeSz wins The Voice next season, she'll be the first AA female to win The Voice (out of 19 seasons). It will also be Kelly 4th win on The Voice (out of 6 six seasons). PLEASE VOTE FOR DESZ ON MONDAY!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Carter could also winย The Voice and be the next Jordan Smith. If he manages to do so, it will be Gwen's first win on The Voice (out of 5 seasons). I'll be more than fine with Carter winning but I would definitely prefer DeSz winning this season.ย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

This is Cami's Fan Thread. Please have some respect.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't know what to say after her being eliminated. She gave her all but it's just this show is not really meant for her. I'm really glad though to listen to her angelic ethereal voice on the show, I will still listen to her songs, covers just like Mia Z back in Season 8, both of them robbed. ๐Ÿ˜ข

But I wish the best for her and have a good path in music industy. โ˜ช๏ธmi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Like 4