😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

Well, it's never a good sign when our favorite gets pushed to her limits via song choice. Just TPTB working their magic as per usual!

Β 

Cami deserves the Finale so, hopefully, she's got a better song for the IS tomorrow.Β 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

IDK but Cami still had a strong performance for me, her lows are EVERYTHING! Never took that song to be that emotional, it was so gorgeous.

Β 

In case she ends up in the bottom 5 tomorrow, Y'ALL PLEASE VOTE FOR HER. And vote for her also tonight!! PLEASE

• Like 2

2 hours ago, echoap said:

Well, it's never a good sign when our favorite gets pushed to her limits via song choice. Just TPTB working their magic as per usual!

Β 

Cami deserves the Finale so, hopefully, she's got a better song for the IS tomorrow.Β 

voted for cami (on three accounts), but this wasn't her best performance. i could sense it kind of there in her T17 performance but her breath control issues were really obvious in this performance cause it is a REALLY hard song to sing. i hope that she got "she used to be mine" in her instant save (which i think is likely, cause she said she wants to sing "the joke" in the future and that was her T9 song). that could get her into the finale.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

voted for cami (on three accounts), but this wasn't her best performance. i could sense it kind of there in her T17 performance but her breath control issues were really obvious in this performance cause it is a REALLY hard song to sing. i hope that she got "she used to be mine" in her instant save (which i think is likely, cause she said she wants to sing "the joke" in the future and that was her T9 song). that could get her into the finale.

I don't know what you were expecting with that song choice but I'm aware that some people have been waiting really long for their chance to criticize Cami so I get it. 😴

Β 

1 hour ago, Shere Khan said:

I had high hopes but thisΒ was the first one I didn't like. She still deserves the finale if that's even a question. The voting marathon begins!

IPASOY and NTUA were also really hard but she handled both like the Queen she is. This song was simply too rangey for her and the arrangement didn't help πŸ˜₯.

Β 

She deserves the Finale though. :clap:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, echoap said:

I don't know what you were expecting with that song choice but I'm aware that some people have been waiting really long for their chance to criticize Cami so I get it. 😴

Β 

I- Honestly, I actuallyΒ LOVED her studio, so I did have high expectations going into it, but I know the song is hard, so she actually didn't do too badly by the standards of the song. Anyway, I'm definitely not one of the people who's been waiting to criticize Cami.... if you need any proof, feel free to check out my posting history in this thread or my literal name lmao. I'm just trying to keep it real, cause it wasn't her best performance - though it wasn't her fault cause the song requires a TON of breath (I think Betsy and Lisa only could do what they did because they could split the song in two, and therefore, didn't need as much breath.Β I don't know if anyone can do this on the show solo, well).

Β 

Onto what she'll be singing in the IS, since I unfortunately expect her to be there. I really really really really really hope it's "She Used To Be Mine," because the song isn't wordy/belty/rangeyΒ enough that it'll require as much breath, so I think she'll be able to nail it live, and she'll be able to show off her theatrical way of singing (which I LOVE) as well as her strong ability to demonstrate the emotion behind a song (which I think she's the best at doing, in this season). I think she could pull off an Addison level performance, perhaps evenΒ more polished, and that's with Addison being my favorite contestant of all time. I think with a song like that, she can and will pull off the instant save and make it to the finale, so I'm crossing my fingers for that.

Edited by QueenCami

37 minutes ago, echoap said:

IPASOY and NTUA were also really hard but she handled both like the Queen she is. This song was simply too rangey for her and the arrangement didn't help πŸ˜₯.

Β 

She deserves the Finale though. :clap:

Β 

I'm sure she could nail this song on her better days based off of her other performances. And until then,Β we still have the studio versionΒ :thumbs:

• Like 2

Just now, thevoicefan said:

I hope she sings She Used to Be Mine in Instant Save.

ughhhh same, i hope tptb doesn't bus her in the IS.Β 

Β 

i think the chances are high, because as i said before, she said this was one of the songs she wanted to do, and one of the other songs she said she wanted to do was the joke, which she already did. this would be a great option!Β