😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

CAMI CLUNE FAN THREAD

YouTube || Facebook || TikTok || SoundCloud || Twitter

rxtftQbZ_o.jpg

"Cami Clune is an independent singer / songwriter from Buffalo, NY. Her style is sort of difficult for her to narrow down, but is most often described as Alternative / R&B / Pop. Her daily listening playlist ranges from EDM, to Hip Hop, to Rock, and many other genres. There are a lot of different sub-genres in music nowadays, and so the way she best likes to describes herself is as a “crossover” artist. She often posts cover songs on her YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook pages."

BLIND AUDITION

BATTLE

KNOCKOUT

PLAYOFF

Just say Add me! Or post something positive about Cami to get added! 

1. echoap

2. ATX29

3. Archanium

4. Bk1234

5. jamescasaki

6. jus.vshn

7. moonlighty

8. Dalton Eduardo

9. Zainab Tufail

10. Daillon

11. thevoicefan12

12. David68

13. ashwinner

14. Maxwell

15. VoiceFan1

16. TeamAudra

17. B-B

18. Istersay

19. Velkavelk

20. VoiceFan!

21. Jyn Mycle

22. VintageVoice

24. Santa

25. AmyNicole

26. CaptainOggy6320

27. Carlos3500

28. kclarkson1323

29. Mathew Palermo

30. Dany

31. Stacey.

32. Vinyl

33. thevoicefan

34. QueenKalie

35. Gustavo527

36. anonymouskid_35

37. Shere Khan

38. You?

VOTING METHODS AND DETAILS:

z6XEoB0U_o.jpg

🔸HOW TO VOTE USING THE VOICE OFFICIAL APP🔸

You may only submit 10 votes PER EMAIL ADDRESS. It would be VERY helpful for each person to vote using each method, maximizing the amount of votes possible! 

✨METHOD 1: The Voice Official App✨

1. Go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download “The Voice Official App on NBC.” It is an orange “The Voice” icon. 

2. Once it is downloaded, open the app. In the top right corner, click the VOTE button with the three red lines.

3. Tap “Settings” at the bottom of the page.

4. Click the red “Sign up for profile” button at the bottom of the page.

5. Sign up for a free profile using your email address, Facebook account, Google account, or Apple ID. 

6. When the voting window is open (Monday 8:05pm ET / 5:05pm PT through Tuesday 7:00am ET / 4:00am PT), click on CAMI CLUNE and use the plus button to get it to submit 10 votes.

7. Click “Submit Votes”

8. Thank you for using The Voice App to VOTE for Cami!😊

‼️IMPORTANT REMINDER ‼️You may only submit 10 votes per email address.

🔸HOW TO VOTE USING ONLINE VOTING🔸

You may only submit 10 votes PER EMAIL ADDRESS. It would be VERY helpful for each person to vote using each method, maximizing the amount of votes possible! 

✨METHOD 2: Online Voting✨

1. Go to nbc.com/VoiceVote 

2. Scroll until you see the icon that says “Get Ready Sign Up To Vote.”

3. Click the red button that says “Sign Up To Vote.”

4. This will lead you to the NBC website. Sign up for a free profile using your email address, Facebook account, your Google account, or Apple ID. 

5. When the voting window is open (Monday 8:05pm ET / 5:05pm PT through Tuesday 7:00am ET / 4:00am PT), go to nbc.com/VoiceVote, click on CAMI CLUNE, and use the plus button to get it to submit 10 votes.

6. Click “Submit Votes”

7. Thank you for using the NBC Voice Vote website to VOTE for Cami!😊

‼️IMPORTANT REMINDER‼️ You may only submit 10 votes per email address.

🔸HOW TO VOTE USING GOOGLE ASSISTANT🔸

✨Method 3: Google Assistant Voting✨

•OPTION 1•

1. Download the “Google Assistant” app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). The icon has a white background with blue, red, yellow, and green dots.

2. Open the app and sign in using your gmail account. If you do not have a gmail account, go to the gmail.com website and you can create one! 

3. Click the compass icon in the very bottom right corner. 

4. In the search bar all the way at the top search “Vote on The Voice.” 

5. Click “Talk to The Voice.”

6. When the voting window is open (Monday 8pm ET through Tuesday 7am ET), click on CAMI CLUNE and submit 10 votes.

7. Thank you for using the Google Assistant app to VOTE for Cami!😊

•OPTION 2 - This is ONLY if you own a Google Assistant enabled phone or speaker (ie a Google Home) If you do not, disregard this part•

1. Use the voice command, “Hey Google, vote for The Voice” when the voting window is open (Monday 8pm ET through Tuesday 7am ET). This will activate the voting. 

2. Say “Hey Google, give 10 votes to Cami Clune.”

3. Thank you for using your Google Assistant to VOTE for Cami!😊

‼️IMPORTANT REMINDER‼️You may only submit 10 votes PER EMAIL ADDRESS.

Edited by echoap
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone in this thread agrees to #LoveOneAnother. 💙 I think it’s important to not only be a fanbase, but a loving and accepting one.  I love that Cami is spreading this message! 💖

7 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

As always, you're taste in artists is superb.  Add me pls.

Added! Thanks for the suggestion. She definitely deserved a fan thread. 🎉

7 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Add me, she's giving me a Maelyn+Billie Eilish vibe tbh. 

Welcome! You're right, Maelyneilish vibes 🥳

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Add me, she's giving me a Maelyn+Billie Eilish vibe tbh. 

Now that you mention it, that is a very fitting description.  Her voice does have that same ethereal quality as Maelyn's.

I fear she faces an uphill battle on the show tho, given the genre I think she's likely going to fill.  Hope I'm wrong.

She has fantastic taste in music too!

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, echoap said:

Someone said Billie Eilish? 

This should be a really good song choice for the show 👌

Wow.  This gave me chills.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ATX29 said:

I fear she faces an uphill battle on the show tho, given the genre I think she's likely going to fill.  Hope I'm wrong.

She has fantastic taste in music too!

It's gonna be hard but, under appropriate circumstances, semifinals should be reasonable. I think she's got more crossover appeal than the other alternative girls so let's hope she does well on the show :thumbs:

• Like 2

Add me! She has a beautiful tone and a great taste (love her BA song!) Even if I don’t like John as a coach, I have a feeling that she will be his favorite (similar to Maelyn and Zan) so she will go far.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, moonlighty said:

Add me!

3 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me please.

3 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Add me , I really love her tone and she is one of those artists that I am looking forward this season

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Add me! She has a beautiful tone and a great taste (love her BA song!) Even if I don’t like John as a coach, I have a feeling that she will be his favorite (similar to Maelyn and Zan) so she will go far.

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Add me please. 

Welcome, added everyone! 🎉 🎉 🎉 🥳 🥳 :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Hope she does well with John. At this point John is basically the official indie coach in the panel lmfao. 

Edited by echoap

I remember listening to her covers and being shocked no one was talking about her, but I was a little too early! im excited that there are some others that also really like cami 🙂 add me please!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

I remember listening to her covers and being shocked no one was talking about her, but I was a little too early! im excited that there are some others that also really like cami 🙂 add me please!

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

Add me.

Welcome to team Cami! 🥳  🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2