Poll:The battle of the winners

IAN27TAY

WHOSE WINNER WILL BEAT THE WINNERS?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?(batch 1)

• S1 Javier Colon
    • S2 Jermaine Paul
    • S3 Cassadee Pope
    • S4 Danielle Bradberry
    • S5 Tessane Chin
    • S6 Josh Kaufman
    • S7 Craig Wayne Boyd
    • S8 Sawyer Fredericks
    • S9 Jordan Smith
  2. 2. Who do you think will win?(batch 2)

• S10 Alisan Porter
    • S11 Sundance Head
    • S12 Chris Blue
    • S13 Chloe Kohanski
    • S14 Brynn Cartelli
    • S15 Chevel Shepherd
    • S16 Maelyn Jarmon
    • S17 Jake Hoot

I think Jordan and Maelyn would be the Top 2, based on finale sets and progression I think it would be razor-thin close. Maybe Jordan, but could very well be Maelyn. 

3rd - Danielle(her popularity and being Team Blake was supreme, I think she takes at least 3rd)

4th - Cassadee(popularity as well, along with her iconic "Over You" I think she'll get the finale at least, but don't know if she can beat Danielle)

Semi-finals eliminations: Chevel, Sawyer, Alisan, Chloe

Hard to tell. The voting demographic has changed a lot over the years, and a lot of the people that won their seasons a few years ago wouldn't have made it very far now. If I had to guess, I'd say

1st. Jordan

2nd. Danielle

3rd. Alisan

4th. Maelyn

1 Maelyn

2 Daniele

3 Tessane

4 Jordan

In a winners only season, I can dream that Maelyn would get the 20+ performances that Danielle and Tessane flawlessly threw down in their title runs.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Naira said:

Win: Jordan or Sawyer

Yep. I don’t understand how anyone would think Maelyn, Alisan or Danielle would win in this situation if they competed against those two.

Maelyn, who is winning in votes, would lose to both of them in their respective seasons by a landslide (even if she’s my favorite out of the three)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Yep. I don’t understand how anyone would think Maelyn, Alisan or Danielle would win in this situation if they competed against those two.

RT

maelyn's cute and all, but she barely won over gyth sksksk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, holinessss said:

RT

Lol Maelyn "barely" won, she demolished Gyth.

Alisan was the one to barely win over Adam, no hate but she was one of the more polarizing winners IIRC.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, holinessss said:

RT

I don’t think Maelyn and Gyth were close in votes (because of the vote split), the problem with Maelyn is that she didn’t create as much buzz or had as much support as Sawyer or Jordan.

I do think some people’s fanatism over their snowflake blinds them from seeing the truth, so that’s how Maelyn is winning the poll.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think Maelyn and Gyth were close in votes (because of the vote split), the problem with Maelyn is that she didn’t create as much buzz or had as much support as Sawyer or Jordan.

I do think some people’s fanatism over their snowflake blinds them from seeing the truth, so that’s how Maelyn is winning the poll.

if Maelyn had a longer season, she would have more popularity. Its just that TPTB needed to promote Ellen's garbage new show.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

if Maelyn had a longer season, she would have more popularity. Its just that TPTB needed to promote Ellen's garbage new show.

Probably yes, just not enough popularity to beat the other two (even if IMO she’s the best out of the three)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

1. Jordan Smith- I honestly think that out of all the winners, he have had the most consistent performances and he no doubt is one of the best singers that had ever joined the voice).

2. Danielle Bradberry- she's actually the artist that I didn't liked at the pre-lives but then as the live shows goes by, I am liking her more and more. I think since country music is well loved by the fans (especially western conference (who have the majority of the votes)), she can go up to the 2nd place.

3. Maelyn Jarmon- although she's like one of my top 2 faves, I just think Cassadee and Jordan is more likely to be voted than her. But honestly she's one of my queens and if only this was "Who do you WANT to win?" I'd put her at the top and huge gap and Alisan in second.

4. Alisan Porter- if she can just be consistent and pick the right songs for her, she would definitely have a chance to be in the Top 4. I just loved her so much at her pre-lives performances. But she's so inconsistent in her live performances, mostly have belting songs, which is why many called her screamer or whatever but I do find something special in her that I think America will find with the right songs and stuffs.

But if the question "Who I WANT TO WIN?"

1. Queen Maelyn

2. Alisan Porter

3. Jordan Smith

4. Cassadee Pope

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/18/2020 at 4:29 AM, TeamAudra said:

I’m going with Sawyer to win it all. Let’s not turn this into another “vote for your favs” poll. :P

Thanks lol. I think many people here voted for their fav not for those who would actually win.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

On 5/15/2020 at 10:33 PM, QueenMae16 said:

I think Jordan and Maelyn would be the Top 2, based on finale sets and progression I think it would be razor-thin close. Maybe Jordan, but could very well be Maelyn. 

Lol Do you really think it would be razor-thin close. :giggle:

• Haha 1

I’m just gonna lay it out there. I don’t think Maelyn would have won on a season with a competent country singer, or other minivan friendly contestant type (like Sawyer, Jordan, or Carter). Especially on John’s team. This in no way is a slight against Maelyn. I’m just basing this on the voting patterns of the audience. Alisan and Chris Blue were able to overcome those odds with massive pimping, and producer manipulation. Chris was actually popular with minivan and he was up against a 25 year old female. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m just gonna lay it out there. I don’t think Maelyn would have won on a season with a competent country singer, or other minivan friendly contestant type (like Sawyer, Jordan, or Carter). Especially on John’s team. This in no way is a slight against Maelyn. I’m just basing this on the voting patterns of the audience. Alisan and Chris Blue were able to overcome those odds with massive pimping, and producer manipulation. Chris was actually popular with minivan and he was up against a 25 year old female. 

Agreed with everything.

Btw was Chris even more popular than Lauren?

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1