The Voice 18 ● Finale Recap/Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gusta_cruz said:

If Toneisha was 2nd, it’s ridiculous that they didn’t announce it, as she would have been THE BEST PLACEMENT OF AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE IN EIGHTEEN SEASONS OF THE VOICE.

The actual robbery of the season :haha:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Doing livestreams and making EPs, how about Maelyn? Still on IG?

it was great and all until you had to make a jab at others' favorites... why exactly was this necessary? your favorite just got the win, is it not good enough to just feel happy about that?

not to say that others were not rude about your favorites, I just don't think that you needed to respond to that with more rudeness, what's the point of spreading hate?

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

it was great and all until you had to make a jab at others' favorites... why exactly was this necessary? your favorite just got the win, is it not good enough to just feel happy about that?

Sorry, just had to take a dig at QueenMae, nothing against Maelyn. ❤️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gusta_cruz said:

If Toneisha was 2nd, it’s ridiculous that they didn’t announce it, as she would have been THE BEST PLACEMENT OF AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE IN EIGHTEEN SEASONS OF THE VOICE.

This was probably done for time, like how she got shafted for the "any last words from coach Blake" bit at the end of last week. I don't understand why anything needed to be live the last three weeks. The music wasn't live. Why did the rest of it have to be? Then you could've edited for time and streaming glitches, but still given the illusion that it was "live."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its been a year, give her time and if not.... then who cares.

I hope she can get away from them soon, so she can independently  release the album she had ready to go. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4