The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Kelly just put her house on the market, are we sure she's still in?  Doesn't Brandon's kids still live in Florida?

She's in LA for awhile, she has her talk show that's around for at least one more season and probably more. Their oldest, who is 18, lives in FL and has for the past 4 years so that has no bearing on anything. They could just be moving, people do it all the time.

And I'm sure she's in, she's done a lot of interviews in the last 3 weeks and has mentioned the blind auditions for the next season and how they're going to have to figure out how to do them several times.

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

The voice tagged Nick John Kelly and Blake so I’m pretty sure we’re getting the same coaches 

Of for ffs sake, that's NOT FOR THE FALL SEASON, it's for season 20....next spring. These are open calls, they already know who they are bringing in for the blinds this summer (if it happens)

On 5/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, Someone648 said:

I'm predicting blinds will occur a bit behind schedule (July?) with no audience. If that's correct, that'd probably mean no spoilers for blinds.

I could see them taping around July, keeping the artists in LA straight after blinds, do the battles like 2 weeks later, and then KO's 2 weeks after that in order to prevent the artists from "potentially" spreading anything back to their home states.

I agree. I don't think any of the "pre-lives" will hold an audience so I'm assuming no spoilers next season unfortunately

13 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I agree. I don't think any of the "pre-lives" will hold an audience so I'm assuming no spoilers next season unfortunately

But I will still try my damn hardest. ;)

Didn't need blinds spoilers to find the group from this season or last season, who knows how it'll go this season.

As long as they don't try to do full virtual online blind auditions, we've still got a shot at at least getting the names.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

But I will still try my damn hardest. ;)

Didn't need blinds spoilers to find the group from this season or last season, who knows how it'll go this season.

As long as they don't try to do full virtual online blind auditions, we've still got a shot at at least getting the names.

That's true! I know we all appreciate all of the work you put in to find the audition pool and spoilers in general!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Darcy just posted to insta story that she’s not working till august. Not sure if this is specific info she has from voice production or a response to LA extending emergency orders.

Interesting. I think it's best that they keep the contestants in LA full time until they get eliminated so that they don't have to keep flying back and forth and potentially spread any sickness to their hometowns/bring sickness back to LA.

I'd think early August for blinds/mid-August for battles/late August for KO's would be a good solution. Still enough time to edit for blinds I believe.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

dw, I'm gonna post an online audition of me singing "I Drive Your Truck" and watch me head into the finale... although I'm a woman, so Top 10 at best tbh.

as a guy, ill pull a Gyth and sing god bless the USA to guarantee runner up at least

• Haha 5

Expectations :

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

dw, I'm gonna post an online audition of me singing "I Drive Your Truck" and watch me head into the finale... although I'm a woman, so Top 10 at best tbh.

26 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

as a guy, ill pull a Gyth and sing god bless the USA to guarantee runner up at least

Reality : No chair turners 👀

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Expectations :

Reality : No chair turners 👀

Oh I see how it is...

Me: you turn for mediocrity, but not my angelic(awful tbh) voice?! I'M GONNA WRITE YOU ALL AN EMAIL!

*Proceeds to be taken out by security*

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Do you guys think we’re going to get another a Toneisha or a new black female powerhouse in season 19? 

It is said that Fall seasons usually have more talent that spring season so

Probably another Toneisha but I hoping on getting a black female powerhouse with a unique voice.

I´m a sucker for blues artists, so I personally hope we get one of them next season, given the lack of them in this one. 

By the way, this is the second season in a row that Blake got rid of his pure country guys before the playoffs (And no, Todd is not country, he has just dabbled in it), I wonder if he will continue that thread this season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m a sucker for blues artists, so I personally hope we get one of them next season, given the lack of them in this one. 

By the way, this is the second season in a row that Blake got rid of his pure country guys before the playoffs (And no, Todd is not country, he has just dabbled in it), I wonder if he will continue that thread this season.

Todd will 100% sing country in the finale whatever works. :peace:

• Like 1

I'm hoping for a male I could root for. It was exhausting rooting for females this season knowing they wouldn't win.

But then again, most of the males I root for either don't make it far or flop in the lives.

Mendeleyev - cut in battles

Jake HaldenVang - bussed in Playoffs

Will Breman - was a mess in the lives

Domenic Haynes - victim of Adam's stupidity

Jake Wells - flopped in KO's

Michael Lee - cut in Playoffs

Reid Umstattd - cut in Playoffs

Wilkes - cut in Playoffs

Rod, Thunderstorm, and Noah are exceptions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I'm hoping for a male I could root for. It was exhausting rooting for females this season knowing they wouldn't win.

But then again, most of the males I root for either don't make it far or flop in the lives.

Mendeleyev - cut in battles

Jake HaldenVang - bussed in Playoffs

Will Breman - was a mess in the lives

Domenic Haynes - victim of Adam's stupidity

Jake Wells - flopped in KO's

Michael Lee - cut in Playoffs

Reid Umstattd - cut in Playoffs

Wilkes - cut in Playoffs

Rod, Thunderstorm, and Noah are exceptions.

Taste!