The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Some of the former contestants on Shakira's team didn't seem that enthused by her coaching, she apparently wasn't that interested in the working with her team part of the job. Generally I want coaches who care at least somewhat about their contestants 

Edited by seak05

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I don’t think we’ll be having nick Jonas as a coach for s19. This article says that the production for his new movie will start in late 2020 which is when the live shows begin for the new season. 

https://deadline.com/2020/05/nick-jonas-laurence-fishburne-to-star-in-action-thriller-the-blacksmith-from-taken-director-pierre-morel-agc-plans-franchise-1202938045/amp/

Hmmm, Kelly seemed to be hinting at Nick perhaps getting another chance to experience the live rounds with the rest of the coaches in the studio eventually. The audio broke up but she says something around the 15:30 mark. 

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Then everybody should fear for the artists that end on her team, because she would likely be treated like JHud by Minivan.

I never understood the JHud hate. What was the problem anyway? FYI I’m part of the Minivan demo FWIW. 

13 minutes ago, Cat5310 said:

I never understood the JHud hate. What was the problem anyway? FYI I’m part of the Minivan demo FWIW. 

Many of the Facebook comments didn´t like her because according to them, she came out as too loud and obnoxious, and thus wanted her out of the show. Lizzo has kind of a similar personality, so I´m feeling that might be the same with her.

Sorry if I generalized btw, I understand that not all of the Minivan audience has the same taste, I´m just saying what a lot of the Facebook comments reflect. Minivan and I actually have similar taste for a lot of artists tbh, especially the country ones. 

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Many of the Facebook comments didn´t like her because according to them, she came out as too loud and obnoxious, and thus wanted her out of the show. Lizzo has kind of a similar personality, so I´m feeling that might be the same with her.

Sorry if I generalized btw, I understand that not all of the Minivan audience has the same taste, I´m just saying what a lot of the Facebook comments reflect. Minivan and I actually have similar taste for a lot of artists tbh, especially the country ones. 

Loud and obnoxious? - ohhhhkay 🤔. I must be the odd one out; I actually liked JHud. I’m a country fan but I was not impressed with the last 2 country winners, Jake and Chevel, as unpopular as that viewpoint may be.  I’m rooting for Todd and Toneisha BTW. 

• Like 1