The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

im obsessed with the voice and if it ends idk what ill do with my life

I would cry tbh. However looks like it won't end for at least... 4 seasons I'd say.

They just have to consistently reduce the performances to fit the budget!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would cry tbh. However looks like it won't end for at least... 4 seasons I'd say.

They just have to consistently reduce the performances to fit the budget!

Wouldn´t surprise me if they did at homes performances even after the pandemic. :haha: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

Wouldn´t surprise me if they did at homes performances even after the pandemic. :haha: 

With these music videos! I would love to watch it tbh.

Just change the format back to 4 finalists and overall vote instead of team quotas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

With these music videos! I would love to watch it tbh.

Just change the format back to 4 finalists and overall vote instead of team quotas.

For blinds I´d suggest spinning chairs but instead of pushing a button use a leaf blower. 😆

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I will be angry if they cancel  bc I did not just make an account for them to cancel lol.

Same.

11 hours ago, ashwinner said:

im obsessed with the voice and if it ends idk what ill do with my life

I need something to watch/do with my life outside of classes and work that isn't spending six hours a day playing The Sims, so if the show ends I've gotta find other hobbies.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Let’s be realistic. The voice isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. It one of NBCs most watched program 

I don't think NBC would have pushed for The Voice to do S18 in an at-home format if they didn't think it would keep their ratings up. So yeah, NBC will keep on clinging on to The Voice until the next big thing comes and replaces it.

Edited by mjdolorico

3 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I don't think NBC would have pushed for The Voice to do S18 in an at-home format if they didn't think it would keep their ratings up. So yeah, NBC will keep on clinging on to The Voice until the next big thing comes and replaces it.

True, that’s the only way I see it going. If another singing competition show comes to NBC. But other than that it would only end if producers are ready to quit.

do you think the final season will be an All Star Season??

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

True, that’s the only way I see it going. If another singing competition show comes to NBC. But other than that it would only end if producers are ready to quit.

do you think the final season will be an All Star Season??

That would be cool, bring upon all our old favorites to compete in a farewell season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

people are saying the coaches will be blake kelly john and christina

Given Christina’s comments when she left the show.....I would be less surprised if any other old coach came back 

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

honestly, nick leaving would be fine with me cause he didn't really provide anything interesting and his segments like nick's notes were dumb

Personally, I didn't mind Nick. He didn't add anything negative/irritating to the show and I think he was a decent enough coach even with some of the newbie mistakes.

He certainly isn't getting as much hate as JHud/John/Gwen/Miley got over the past few seasons.

I wouldn't mind him coming back because at least they didn't try to force a bromance like Shevine this season.

Edited by Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Personally, I didn't mind Nick. He didn't add anything negative/irritating to the show and I think he was a decent enough coach even with some of the newbie mistakes.

He certainly isn't getting as much hate as JHud/John/Gwen/Miley got over the past few seasons.

I wouldn't mind him coming back because at least they didn't try to force a bromance like Shevine this season.

I don't mind him, but I would prefer many other coaches that did add something. also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I like JHud, and although I know her personality is a little extra and likely somewhat faked, I love how excited she got about stuff and how into the music she was. 

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

honestly, nick leaving would be fine with me cause he didn't really provide anything interesting and his segments like nick's notes were dumb

I thought he was a great addition tbh, he fits quite well with the panel, especially with Blake, and ultimately, despite the obvious rookie mistakes, he proved to be a great coach. Roderick and Michael improved massively from their blinds, and he seems to respect TStorm as the artist he is as opposed to John who was clearly trying to make him an R&B/Soul singer. And overall you can see that he knows his s**t quite well, given his experience in the industry since he was a kid.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I thought he was a great addition tbh, he fits quite well with the panel, especially with Blake, and ultimately, despite the obvious rookie mistakes, he proved to be a great coach. Roderick and Michael improved massively from their blinds, and he seems to respect TStorm as the artist he is as opposed to John who was clearly trying to make him an R&B/Soul singer. And overall you can see that he knows his s**t quite well, given his experience in the industry since he was a kid.

he definitely knows his stuff, and you're right about them two having huge improvements. I guess I thought his personality/character (that he was forced to take on for the show) was rather boring, and would rather have someone who's both a great coach and has a fun personality like Alicia or Kelly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I don't mind him, but I would prefer many other coaches that did add something. also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I like JHud, and although I know her personality is a little extra and likely somewhat faked, I love how excited she got about stuff and how into the music she was. 

She toned it down quite a bit in S15 tho, especially with someone as hyper as Kelly around, but she was still quite unpopular with the audience, and her artists suffered from that.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

She toned it down quite a bit in S15 tho, especially with someone as hyper as Kelly around, but she was still quite unpopular with the audience, and her artists suffered from that.

I mean idc too much about the audience not liking her, and it sucks that her artists get punished cause of that, but she's a good coach as far as I can see, and they're still getting exposure. people who like them will follow them post-show whether or not they finish 2nd or in the playoffs, and we already know someone on JHuds team isn't going to be liked by minivan