The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.
G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)
J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)
G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)
B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)
K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

Is this all (order by taping) going into Monday?

I think the letdown is that the sources described it as some Chloe Kohanski-level KO so obviously anything lower than that is a letdown and that's super hard to replicate.

That was a fantastic KO and I get it wasn't quite top-tier, but it was still completely great vocally and very passionate.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Now guys we can’t just say she was good because of her emotion and stage presence. Emotion and vocals are not equal to me tbh. I would prefer a performer that’s vocally amazing but not emotional rather than an emotional but not vocally amazing. Tbh🤷🏾‍♂️

Well we all have our opinion, and for me atleast, being able to connect to a song just means a lot. Those who excels vocally doesn't tend to have that consistent support from the fans, because they can't connect to that artist at all.

That is just me, but I do get where you're coming from! 😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, David68 said:

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.
G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)
J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)
G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)
B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)
K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

Is this all (order by taping) going into Monday?

Do we know that next Tuesday isn't KOs? Because if so, I can see the 4-way and Carter vs. Chloe (plus Joseph vs. Van and one other non-steal pair) going on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I've watched it withoit knowing what the sources have said and I'm impressed. Payge just solidified herself as Gwen's frontrunner, if Larriah or Carter doesn't show up after the moment they had during the battles. I'm team Kelly all the way, but I would be so happy if Gwen won

Payge is totally Gwen's frontrunner and my fave on the show I can't wait to see next performance

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Now guys we can’t just say she was good because of her emotion and stage presence. Emotion and vocals are not equal to me tbh. I would prefer a performer that’s vocally amazing but not emotional rather than an emotional but not vocally amazing. Tbh🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s kind of a sad thought to have, but opinions are opinions ig.

• Like 4

If y"all were expecting vocal acrobatics , then you don´t know Payge. She´s not that kind of artist. And she nailed that KO, she´s not precisely my favorite (I have a couple of others that rank above her in my list), but no one on this season connects to a song the way she does. She legit was on the verge of tears and I felt the story she was telling. Fantastic. 

Ryan also surprised me, he had an urgency on his voice that I didn´t hear in his blind or yesterday in his battle, but enunciation is his main problem. I didn´t understand a word.

People are saying Payge was underwhelming just because the sources hyped her a lot, had we didn´t learn that, they would be praising her, because she deserves it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

That’s kind of a sad thought to have, but opinions are opinions ig.

Facts, especially with a song like Creep....

I read y’all’s comments before being able to watch her performance and I just gotta say ur great at underrating people lmao proceeding to watching Payge with low expectations was sooo amazing and I’m glad I loved her performance

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Who do y’all think is TCO

By team:

• Kelly: Desz - leaking her in the battles, potentially getting a KO leak, and closing her blinds ep with a "cliffhanger" makes all signs point to her.
  • Gwen: Payge - she's been in all 3 premieres, is the only artist leaked twice (so far), and appears to have a strong connection with her coach. Carter is my second guess since he's a sweet kid that can sing well and had good online reception to both his performances so far, plus Gwen does seem to also really be attached to him.
  • John: Tamara - she's been in all three premieres, TPTB leaked her audition, she has been getting decent edits, and she has a big voice and the personality to match it.
  • Blake: I don't know, maybe WTW for the novelty factor and being put in the premiere of two rounds + leak for their blind? His is the least obvious, tbh.

OK this was not one of the best  vocal showdown but man I get chills everytime  she switches to her head voice. That was definitely one of the most touching performance I've seen this season. Though I think she needs to work on her vocals a bit more when she belts.

• Like 8