The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If she can’t get PV or Sv, hopefully she’ll at least have a shot at the WC. That’s probably Taryn’s best shot too, assuming she can get past the KO, which could be a huge obstacle. 

Totally forgot about WC.  Likely the best shot for Cami.  Although if Ryan wins the 4-way even that gets dicey for her.  Oh well...it's added intrigue I guess.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Interestingly, John picked up 2 very strong contenders but dumps them both and gets Chloe instead

I think Chloe and Madeline C are the most underrated/ dark horses. Chloe was one of my favorites when I was looking at the season prior to battle round spoilers; she’s really good.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think Chloe and Madeline C are the most underrated/ dark horses. Chloe was one of my favorites when I was looking at the season prior to battle round spoilers; she’s really good.

I don't think Gwen would have let Chloe go if she didn't have Payge.  I also suspect she thought John would pick her up.  She FLEW, like FLEW out of her chair when John stole her.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Chloe is giving me a little bit of Oliv Blu vibes and I loved Oliv. I worry she won’t get votes but listen to this... she is stellar. 

THAT'S who she reminded me of, I knew there was a similar artist on the show a little while back but I totally brain-farted on Oliv's name so thanks 😂

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I have to mention I´m surprised that Kelly even thought of putting Ryan on risk (4 way KO) after she reacted to his audition the way she did. And his battle song was totally in his lane as well. 

Well if when you see his battle with Marissa you will understand because few chile she really sang that song, didn’t even know he was there tbh even though I knew him from ex on the peak 

15 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

John letting Cami go was the best thing. It opened a spot, A CHANCE for Chloe to be in his top 3, after Chloe’s KO I just became obsessed I’m sorry 

Everybody keeps saying Chloe had a breakout moment there. I´m interested to hear her KO since her blind showed potential but I wanted more.

• Like 1

Nice to officially be back in season! :w00twave:

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the blinds!

That being said, Season 20 starts taping on Sunday (lol that's so soon) and I've been contacted already from a source confirming that the tickets have begun being approved for at least some tapings. If you haven't already signed up for tickets: https://1iota.com/show/1158/the-voice---s20

If you get a spot please feel free to contact me and we'll talk ;) 

At the very least we can expect a coach announcement for S20 in the coming days!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

That being said, Season 20 starts taping on Sunday (lol that's so soon) and I've been contacted already from a source confirming that the tickets have begun being approved for at least some tapings. If you haven't already signed up for tickets: https://1iota.com/show/1158/the-voice---s20

At the very least we can expect a coach announcement for S20 in the coming days!

What day you predict?

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Gwen/John leave 

Usher/Alicia/Jhud/Nick most likely to return

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

usher had a baby recently, nick has a movie or something, and alicia seems unlikely to return imo. i think jhud is most likely out of what you mentinoed

the baby is not an impact turned a show like that, he was an S17 mentor and there mega mentor S19, I don't think it was by chance

Nick is the least likely to return to season 20 but he will return to season 21, that's for sure.

Alicia, I thought the same but The Voice still promoted her performance at the BBMA so why not

and Jhud, I also think she and Usher most likely to come back, but are they gonna put them together, idk

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

the baby is not an impact turned a show like that, he was an S17 mentor and there mega mentor S19, I don't think it was by chance

Nick is the least likely to return to season 20 but he will return to season 21, that's for sure.

Alicia, I thought the same but The Voice still promoted her performance at the BBMA so why not

and Jhud, I also think she and Usher most likely to come back, but are they gonna put them together, idk

didnt they also promote miley? doesn't mean they will return imo. also i would reckon that having a baby is enough reason to not return to a show, and to want to spend time with your child but perhaps im wrong. nick is busy, i wouldn't say its guaranteed he'd return for s21, but its a possibility.

didnt they also promote miley? doesn't mean they will return imo. also i would reckon that having a baby is enough reason to not return to a show, and to want to spend time with your child but perhaps im wrong. nick is busy, i wouldn't say its guaranteed he'd return for s21, but its a possibility.

the Alicia / Kelly and Kelly / Jhud duos worked the best, so in their place, to replace Gwen I will take one of the two

im not disagreeing that alicia is a great coach and i'd love her on the show, i just don't know how plausible it is

anyway if it's neither Jhud nor Alicia who will replace Gwen, it will be a new one