The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I think Lain Roy might be a short clip or montage just because he lost his battle and how Kelly was crying from the start and didn’t even wanna speak. Just a thought 

gwen said that lain was her favorite from the BA i believe, so i would think they'd include it. that's a good theory though, i think it's probably up to kelly and how comfortable she is w showing that

11 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I think Lain Roy might be a short clip or montage just because he lost his battle and how Kelly was crying from the start and didn’t even wanna speak. Just a thought 

I don’t think there will be any montages (I hope). The worst case scenario we’ll have is a shortened BA like Corey Ward’s. However the amount of episodes + time allows everyone who turned a chair to have a full blind audition if I’m correct. Ofc we never know tho lol

• Like 1

Wow, when I read the comments about Gwen on Facebook, I have a hard time imagining her having a shot at winning this show. Specifically, the comments under Taryn’s video...about her clothes, what does Blake see in her, etc. Minivan does not like her at all. 

They don’t like Gwen. They don’t like John.  That leaves Blake and Kelly as the only two who have a reasonable shot at winning the season. I suppose one of them could catch lightening in a bottle, like John did with Maelyn, but  we haven’t seen that type of contestant on either of their teams yet. 

Of course, there are the obligatory comments about Kelly being too loud, but we already know she can win. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn also outsold Brennley and Billy on "Anyway" as expected tho lol. 

Now for her to eventually outsell Cassadee and Reagan on "Cry"!

Even though I love Taryn's version as well but billy was equally impressive as well.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

But Taryn knows she's gonna be up tonight even before they released the leaked video. We'll found out eventually though if Ryan is also up tonight or not.

No, Ryan Gallagher is confirmed today 😬. Look at his IG story, and they probably wouldn't show a preview of him singing and Kelly and Blake fighting for him if he wasn't on tonight lmao, makes no sense. Taryn made a mistake there.

Side note: I totally loved their group, been so fun watching them on Ryan G's IG story

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

John L has John H though.

John H. is a spectacular vocalist, but he´s clearly not for everyone. So far FB has been treating him well, but we´ll see as the competition progresses. I´m curious to see how people will react to his knockout. According to the source it was phenomenal, but "All By Myself" in the style of Celine Dion is gonna require him to go full diva (unless he jazzes it up), and we´re gonna hear a lot of his high tonality which many people have dubbed as screechy. We´ll see how it goes.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John H. is a spectacular vocalist, but he´s clearly not for everyone. So far FB has been treating him well, but we´ll see as the competition progresses. I´m curious to see how people will react to his knockout. According to the source it was phenomenal, but "All By Myself" in the style of Celine Dion is gonna require him to go full diva (unless he jazzes it up), and we´re gonna hear a lot of his high tonality which many people have dubbed as screechy. We´ll see how it goes.

Tone is subjective so I can see why some people find it polarizing but I love his tone, I love his range his runs like he went to the 6th octave like it was nothing. He is my fav contestant that has ever been on Team John. 

Also you somewhere said there are some past voice contestants that were fangirling him can you tell who were they?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Tone is subjective so I can see why some people find it polarizing but I love his tone, I love his range his runs like he went to the 6th octave like it was nothing. He is my fav contestant that has ever been on Team John. 

Also you somewhere said there are some past voice contestants that were fangirling him can you tell who were they?

Julian King, Toneisha Harris, Rose Short, Jej Vinson, Marina Chello, Shane Q and Darious Lyles have all commented in his audition on Instagram. And Chevel Shepard twitted that he was the winner.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Julian King, Toneisha Harris, Rose Short, Jej Vinson, Marina Chello, Shane Q and Darious Lyles have all commented in his audition on Instagram. And Chevel Shepard twitted that he was the winner.

Davon Fleming also.

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Taryn's up on Youtube now:

I just got the chance to watch this with no interruptions. Overall, I thought Taryn did a very good job! The band did overpower her in some parts, but that wasn’t really her fault. Her vocals were strong, though there were some intonation issues which was probably because of nerves or excitement. Taryn’s main selling point with this performance was her emotional connection. If she improves her intonation and delivers emotionally like she did here she’ll either go far or be a robbed queen. 

Audrey basically confirmed that The Voice S20 will have a different lineup.

On her interview with US Weekly the interviewer was asking her about season 20 and she said “what are you guys doing to keep the show fresh” 

and Audrey responded by saying that rotating the coaches is their way of keeping the show fresh and she said that for S20 they’re trying to keep the show fresh so people don’t get tired of the same things. So she basically implied that we’re getting a change in the coaches 

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn also outsold Brennley and Billy on "Anyway" as expected tho lol. 

Now for her to eventually outsell Cassadee and Reagan on "Cry"!

I was just coming to say that both Brennley and Billy outsold Taryn😬

I actually do really like Taryn but I was very underwhelmed by what we actually saw in her blind.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

On her interview with US Weekly the interviewer was asking her about season 20 and she said “what are you guys doing to keep the show fresh” 

and Audrey responded by saying that rotating the coaches is their way of keeping the show fresh and she said that for S20 they’re trying to keep the show fresh so people don’t get tired of the same things. So she basically implied that we’re getting a change in the coaches 

Hearing this, Gwen and John are out for sure. Maybe Kelly? so it seems they might bring in another new coach and maybe an old returnee(Miley, Usher, Pharrell?)

Here for Pink/Faith Hill/Celine Dion for new coaches :party:

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

that's what I say every time a message talks about the coaches of the next season eheh

she's right, changing every year means we never tire of the program, hence what I've been saying from the start, Gwen will leave and John also risks taking a break for a season

strongly the announcement of Alicia's return 🙂

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Hearing this, Gwen and John are out for sure. Maybe Kelly? so it seems they might bring in another new coach and maybe an old returnee(Miley, Usher, Pharrell?)

Here for Pink/Faith Hill/Celine Dion for new coaches :party:

Kelly is the new Adam, she has her seat until she wants

• Like 3